Anamika - Written Update - 12/18/12

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys, today is very special day in my family and the most sad day cause today I lost my granny (on my mom's side of the family) and its been a year now, but the wounds are still fresh. Please forgive me if there is any mistake...

Anamika
December 18 2012

Episode begins with Jeet riding his motorcycle and recalling those words echoing inside his mind. Rano shown recalling Jeet's words about his boxing match and the passion reflecting in his words. Dadi come from behind hearing Rano's words about not seeing Jeet in pain and vowed to prove Jeet innocent. Rano assure that she'll get Jeet and she knows that Rano can do anything for Jeet even if Jeet is with her... maybe god itself have something plan something better for them.

Later at night, Micky's car broke down on unknown road. Also his phone isn't working. Micky tries to repair his car. He kept on sensing that someone is behind him, but sigh in relief knowing its nobody. He stop unknown car for lift. Unknown driver is dropping Micky to his destination his own party he is throwing, but the driver asked him of stealing someone else win.

Jeet arrive at his place, but doesn't go inside and Rano fallow him outside the garden. Rano told him that she's send his blanket and bed stuff outside. Jeet told Rano to go inside, but she disagree. Rano get up to leave, but Jeet stopped her. Rano's words inspire Jeet.

Unknown person drop Micky at his destination. Micky greets his friends and told him about the problem he landed in, but the person disappeared who drop Micky. His friends laughing at him cause he drive his own car and yet making a story up. Micky finds it strange and feels very strange about seeing his own reflection. Micky totally loosing his mind, but his friends think he done over dose on drugs.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Micky, the evil is in trouble.
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😃
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Misti sorry to hear about ur granny..may god rest her in peace..
dont worry this is life ..time will heal everything..
Thanks for ur update ..
God bless u..👏
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry to hear about your grandma...hope everything will be okay. 🤗
And thanks for the wonderful update. 😃