Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pradnya1n

Kudos to ur writing..👏👏👏

Amazing and heart wrenching update...god i hv tears in my eyes reading this..

EK and CVs..pls read this and see.. this is what is called a story and this is what is called writing...

Thanks for reading 😊 I was in tears while typing myself. As I said I have been haunted by this storyline for the last few days, and it's taking a lot out of me to write it, especially as I am trying to redeem all characters slowly that have been brutally murdered in the show. I hope that, at least in my own eyes, each character becomes a real, identifiable, forgivable person again, by the time I end.
radhesugi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome... Nicely written with full of emotional...

I have tears in my eyes while reading...

Waiting for next part...

Want to read SINAL happiest moments with their kids...
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb and emotional update dear. It's awesome 👏 pls continue u. D same way. You deserve ⭐️
parichay_fan thumbnail
Awesome update...very emotional...hope we will be able to see atleast a part of it in the actual show...
sak91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome writing... Had tears in my eyes while reading...

Update soon...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update  teekay..👍🏼
sanasinal thumbnail
Really amazing story hats of 2 u 4 potraying sid intense pain n i can't say anything more as i'm in tears while reading dis even every update bt thanx
teekay thumbnail
I just read the LU of today's episode (havent had the guts to actually watch the crap for several months now) and I want to break my head against the wall.

Seriously, how does ANYONE like this crap? How do they manage to consistently ruin every single step of the story. Are the writers themselves able to watch it. Every time I look at it, I just feel there was so much potential here. Good plot, brilliant actors. So much freaking potential. Even their crappy storyline can be handled with better consistent characterization, dialogues and screenplay.

I am super frustrated with this show. I think I have had enough.

I just need to get this FF story out of my system, and that's it. Enough Parichay of Parichay. In fact I don't even feel like writing the full FF. But I don't feel like leaving it incomplete. So I think I'll wrap up in one or two chapters somehow now. Here's chapter 15 which is already written. I'll think of a shortcut tomorrow and finish up by the next chapter.
Thanks for reading everyone.

Cheers
Taru
teekay thumbnail

Part 15

Kunal remembered his conversation with Sidhi.

"So you don't love me. Nobody loves me. And I do not deserve to live"

Fear gripped Kunal. What if...

Kunal: Seema, look for Sidhi. 

Seema: What happened Kunal bhaiya? What did you talk to her about? Where did she go?

Kunal: I don't know. She believes I don't trust her. She said she didn't want to live.

Seema: What do you mean you don't trust her. Richa confessed everything yesterday. Sidhi was innocent, you know that. 

Kunal: No, not about that. About Abhay. She had told me when she came here that Abhay threatened to kill her Anand and that is why she married him. But I never believed that. I mean Abhay's not that kind of person...

Seema: What! I knew there had to be a reason! But did you ever try to find out. What if…

Kunal: I asked Anand. He denied anything like that ever happened. 

Seema: But he's just a child. What if he didn't know what was happening? Look bhaiya, I know one thing. Sidhi still loves you to her core. You're the only one she's ever loved. So if she's saying something, she could be right. You have to try to believe her. 

Kunal: I don't know Seema. I don't know what's right. The thought of her with Abhay, loving Abhay, literally tortures me. But right now, I am scared of her. I dont want her to do something silly. Let's find her.

Seema: Ok. I will look near our house. Why dont you go check the temple. Maybe she went outside…

Kunal rushed outside, and drove around looking for Sidhi. The morning hustle was all around him, but nowhere could he find Sidhi. He checked the temple, the park, and all other places he could think of. 

Finally, Kunal reached Powai lake, the place where both Sidhi and Kunal had often come to drown their pain. He was relieved to see Sidhi sitting under a tree. But as he approached her, he saw how strangely lifeless she looked. Something in Kunal ached watching Sidhi like that.

Sidhi wasn't crying. She wasn't thinking. She probably wasn't even aware of what was going on around her. She just sat there, motionless, staring at nothing. Suddenly Kunal wondered if she was alive. A chill ran through his spine and he leapt to reach her. He touched her arm. She didn't move or respond in anyway.

"Sidhi"

Sidhi didn't respond. Kunal shook her arm and Sidhi looked up, with a blank expression. Kunal felt relief but was also perplexed to see the complete lack of life in Sidhi's eyes. 

"Sidhi, come with me. I am sorry."

Sidhi didn't move, but Kunal pulled her up and lifted her in his arms. She continued to say nothing and stare at nothing even as Kunal took her to the car, drove her home, even picked her up and laid her on her bed in her room. Wordless, like a corpse, Sidhi lay there. Kunal covered her with a blanket and Sidhi slipped into a dreamless sleep.

Kunal himself slipped into the couch, himself exhausted from the events of the last 12 hours and dozed off. The house woke up around him, but with the kids in school and everyone else engrossed in examining their own actions and beliefs, nobody disturbed Kunal and Sidhi as they slept through the day, tired with the weight of their lives.

It was evening by the time Kunal woke up. His drowsiness disappeared the second he realized Sidhi was no longer sleeping on the bed, and was replaced by worry. Just then Seema entered the room with a cup of tea.

Kunal: Sidhi. Where is Sidhi?

Seema: Don't worry, she's here. She's sitting outside. She looks lost, and I don't know what to say to her. But she's here.

Kunal took the cup of tea and came out to see Sidhi, who was sitting with her kids, but she wasn't really talking to them, or even listening to what they were saying. As Kunal approached them, Sidhi got up and left, before he could say anything. So Kunal also stopped right there, wondering what to tell Sidhi.

The kids were talking to each other.

BA: Ma looks so sad today.

CA: Yeah, she didn't even react to my joke. Chachi said she'd been sleeping all day because she was tired, but she looks so sad. Should we tell papa? Is mom ill again?

BA: Maybe. Maybe she's just upset because of what happened with Richa aunty yesterday.

CA: But she should be happy right. Papa threw Richa aunty out and even slapped her.

BA: Yeah, I have always hated Richa aunty. I knew she had caused our parents to separate. But I don't understand why Mom looks so unhappy. The other day also, I saw her crying to herself. When she saw me, she wiped her tears and pretended to laugh, but I know she was crying. Do you think she is sad because we forced her to be here?

CA: No, I don't think so. I have always seen her crying, though she does look very upset today. But even when I was at Abhay dad's house, you know after Mom married Abhay dad, she was always crying in her room. Either she would be alone in her room crying, or she would come and watch me when I slept.  She never spoke to Surekha dadi or Abhay dad, or even went to their rooms. In fact wouldn't even let me go to them.  Sometimes I did, but sometimes I listened to her because she looked so sad. Once I woke up at night and went to her room, where she was crying loudly alone. I then went to Abhay dad's room and told him that Mom was crying, but he asked me to ignore and I slept with him. Do you think Papa also ignores Mom's crying? Papa does not love Mom, right.

BA: No. Papa loves Mom. For so many years I have seen him take Ma's name in sleep. He has never stopped loving Mom.

CA: Then why is this happening?

BA: I don't know.

(pause)

BA: Hey, did you pack for your athletics camp? You have to go tomorrow evening right.

CA: No, Mom said she would pack my things. You know I am going to beat everyone there.

BA: I know bro. You're the best. :D

CA: You're also going to Delhi tomorrow?

BA: No, day after tomorrow morning. 

CA: Best of luck. You're a genius. I am sure you will win the medal and it will be even nicer than Papa's gold medal.

BA: Ha ha. Nothing can be better than papa's gold medal! Anand, we're both going to be away from each other. I will miss you

CA: I will miss you too bro. But it's only 2 weeks. We will talk on phone daily and we will both win and come back home soon.

BA: Yeah.

CA: Yeah. But who will take care of Mom when we're gone? As it is she doesn't eat and take her medicines when we are not around.

BA: (pauses to think) I will ask Seema chachi. I will make her promise.

CA: Okay.

Kunal had been listening to his sons' conversation. Listening to Sidhi's plight in Diwan house confused him more.

"So she did not live with Abhay, did not talk to him, and was sad…"

Before Kunal's head spun, he remembered something important he had to do. He went to Gaurav's room, where Gaurav, who had just come back from work, was going to change clothes.

Kunal: Gaurav.

Gaurav: Haan bhaiya.

Kunal: I need to talk to you. Actually..

Gaurav: What happened bhaiya?

Kunal: Actually I needed 20000 rupees loan from you. I promise I will give it back in a week. I have wrapped up two cases and their payment is due. I just need some money for both my sons. Actually I had arranged for BA's Delhi trip for the Olympiad, but now CA also needs to go to the athletics camp tomorrow itself, and I need to pay the fee and get equipment etc., so I am short of some 20000 rupees.

Gaurav: Don't worry bhaiya. I already paid both their fee today, and was about to give you this…(takes out money)…this ticket for Anand and this 10000 rupees for other expenses to you.

Kunal: Gaurav. Oh my God. You did this!

Gaurav: Yeah I didn't get a chance to tell you yesterday. But, here, take the money, you can do the rest of the things tomorrow.

Kunal looked at his brother with pride.

Kunal: I don't need these. I have some money. And I will have more by next week so I will pay you back. But I am so overwhelmed. Thanks Gaurav. Thank you so much.

Gaurav: It's nothing. Actually bhaiya…

Gaurav was about to say something, then paused. Just then Seema came from behind and spoke.

Seema: Tell him Gaurav. Don't worry about the promise. Tell him.

Kunal: Tell me what.

Gaurav: Actually Bhaiya, Sidhi made me promise, but it was actually she who gave me most of this the money yesterday, before the party. My contribution is only rs. 10,000. The rest she gave. First, I refused to take it, because I thought she brought the money from Abhay Diwan, but then she told me she had been doing part-time legal consulting ever since BA's Olympiad exams as she knew he would win. Yesterday she realized that the money would not be enough for both BA and CA, but it would be still very important. So she asked me to give this money to you without taking her name, because she didn't think you would take it from her. She showed me her papers, so I believed her bhaiya. But now I think…now I think you should know.

Seema: Haan bhaiya. Sidhi loves you and her children. You should forgive her.

Kunal was shocked. He recalled the papers and the money that had fallen out of Sidhi's bag when he had collided with her on the road, saving her from the speeding car. Sidhi had been as aware of her children's needs than he had been. He needed to act on his decision, and give life a chance with her. Maybe things would be all right again. He thanked Gaurav, took the tickets and left.

Kunal didn't get a chance to talk to Sidhi that night as she had already slept and even the next morning as she was avoiding him and Kunal had to go to work. He had already missed a day of work and both his current cases were wrapping up soon. Also, his assistant had told him about a new case that he really wanted Kunal to look at. It was an old murder case that had never reached trial, and Kunal's assistant was insistent that he must look at the case once, and only he could bring justice to someone innocent and wronged for years.

Kunal got back home quite late that night. Sidhi was awake, but there was no food on table and Kunal was a little surprised to see she wasn't waiting for him. Instead she was packing. The kids were up; CA was about to leave for the camp, and him and BA were helping her.

CA: Thank God papa you came back. I was waiting for you only. I couldn't leave without seeing you no!

Kunal: Sorry beta, I got very late today. But now that I'm here, come here give me a big hug.

CA hugs Kunal.

Kunal: Best of luck. Be a sport, and be fair to everyone. Don't fight and don't get hurt ok.

CA: Come on papa. Mom already gave me a long lecture.

Kunal laughed. "Ok ok, my rockstar. Just have a blast, and call me if there's any problem. Give your best and practice hard. I am sure you will do very well."

BA: Come Anand, your bus is here.

As the three of them bade goodbye to CA, Sidhi turned her attention to her elder son.

Sidhi: You also sleep baby. You have to leave early morning for Delhi. I have already packed everything. Come.

BA: Ok ma. Good night. Good night papa.

BA went inside. Kunal looked at Sidhi. She still wasn't looking at him.

Kunal: Aye, will I get some food today?

Sidhi didn't respond, but turned back to the kitchen and heated up the food.

Kunal settled on the table and Sidhi started serving him. As she finished, she turned back to go inside. Kunal held her arm and stopped her.

Kunal: And your food?

Sidhi considered not responding, but Kunal's grip on her hand was firm. So she replied, " I am not hungry."

Kunal pulled Sidhi and made her sit. "Sit here and eat. You will not eat and then fall ill and make me run around.  Come here, eat."

Saying this, Kunal picked a spoon from his plate and took it towards Sidhi's mouth to feed her, but she turned the other way. Kunal was still holding one of her hands, so from the other hand she served herself a little food and started to eat. Seeing this Kunal relaxed his grip and said "Haan, it's fine. You're not a 3 year old kid that I will feed you."

But Kunal's antics did not meet with a response. They both quietly ate, and then Sidhi went inside the room.

Kunal followed, to see Sidhi packing two bags. One, which was BA's, was evidently done. Now she was packing her own clothes.

Kunal: What do you think you are doing?

Sidhi: I am leaving.

Kunal: Where?

Sidhi: I don't know. Both the kids are not here for the next two weeks. So I am going away. I don't know where I'll go but I can't live here.

Kunal: You are not going anywhere. Sidhi listen. Let's forget the past. I trust you. I believe you. Just stay.

Sidhi: Really, you believe me? Do you actually trust me, or are you just saying it? Do you really, in your heart, believe that what I did was under force and not of my own accord and not because I didn't love you or your children?

Kunal: Sidhi, let's not discuss this again. How does it matter? I am sorry. I am tired. I don't know anything. All I know is I was once happy with you and I want to be happy again. It's been really long.

Sidhi: No Kunal. It's not that simple any more.

Kunal: Why Sidhi? I told you I believe you. Let's forget everything. It's okay.

Sidhi looked at Kunal, pain in her eyes: No Kunal. It's not okay. You don't really believe me. You don't have full faith on me, with your full heart. And until that trust is somehow restored, until that faith is back, the love will not be true. And this will keep happening to us. Ten years back it was Rohit and Richa. Three months back it was Abhay. Tomorrow it will be someone else. Someone else will come and create misunderstanding between us and I would again do something stupid and you would again lose trust on me. I don't want to repeat my mistakes Kunal. I cannot bear getting united with you today and getting separated again tomorrow because of some cruel twist of fate. If we can't love each other beyond doubt, if we can't trust each other to the fullest and stand by each other's side despite all odds, I don't want to be with you. I want all or nothing now, Kunal. I don't have to strength to survive one more ordeal without you!

Sidhi continued packing her bag. The silence in the room was resonating in Kunal's heart, who didn't know what to say to Sidhi, but didn't want to see her go.

Kunal: You're not leaving. You're not going anywhere. You forgot the court order. You have to live here at least for another 3.5 months.

Sidhi: The same court order you tore and threw on my face?

Kunal had had enough. He held Sidhi by her shoulders and made her look straight into his eyes, and said "You're not going anywhere." Sidhi stared back. He couldn't read her eyes at all right now. "What do you want from me Sidhi?" he shrieked.

"Ok Kunal I wouldn't go anywhere. Here's what I want…all I want from you, Kunal, is a promise. A promise that you will look after my children, no matter what happens and save them from every danger. That you will be the father they deserve. That you will be the father they can emulate one day. That you will protect them and keep them AWAY from Richa, Abhay, Surekhaji, Thakral, and anyone else who threatens my children. Promise me Kunal, that you will do that till your last breath." 

Kunal was astonished. But he couldn't doubt the truth, the purity in Sidhi's eyes at the moment.

"Ok. I promise."

Precap:

Kunal looked sympathetically at the demure 22-year-old sitting in front of him, crying.

"Sir, my father never got justice. He was murdered and his case hasn't even come to trial in 17 years! And I saw him being killed, with my own eyes.

For seventeen years I have not been able to sleep sir. My mother died last year. Me and my brother, we couldn't save her. She did everything to keep her alive, to educate her. She tried to get our father's case opened but no lawyer listened to her. And my poor mother died trying.."

bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear. Yes it is too emotional and I want to see the same in the show I know it would never happen. Good to read ur FF pls continue   Waiting for the nxt update. 👏