Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Taru, I can understand your dilemma. The show is in pits & writing an FF when the muse is ruined is disappointing  We can't force you to write your original FF but I hope you at least give it the desired ending, Your FF gave us what we were denied in the show.๐Ÿ˜Š
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Taru, I can understand your dilemma. The show is in pits & writing an FF when the muse is ruined is disappointing  We can't force you to write your original FF but I hope you at least give it the desired ending, Your FF gave us what we were denied in the show.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Ramya. I was thinking today - This show is super disappointing now, but now that I (most of us) have no expectations left...I mean how much worse could it get!

On a lighter note, I feel same as Kunal saying in the last chapter of my story, how much worse could his life get. :) ๐Ÿ˜•
So, back to point, at least I feel good writing the story, and there are only a few chapters left. So maybe I should just finish it, and stop following the show anyway. Maybe some of you will feel good reading it too, or maybe not. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will just finish over the next few days and send all chapters to the CVs, maybe they'll get some ideas to adapt.๐Ÿคฃ
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the FF dear ..super awesome ...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Taru - 

you would hope by sending your FF/story/ideas to CVs, they might get some sense. Sadly not true. I too had made offer to them with second season of Parichay through my FF. sadly they are not able to see what we so easily can in the characters and couple.
teekay thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Taru - 

you would hope by sending your FF/story/ideas to CVs, they might get some sense. Sadly not true. I too had made offer to them with second season of Parichay through my FF. sadly they are not able to see what we so easily can in the characters and couple.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was only joking. I don't expect them to listen or read. Hell, it is not even that good (on an absolute level that is). ๐Ÿ˜ณ Besides, I don't have the time or inclination to bother with morons. When they don't care about TRPs of their own show, which is their JOB, why would they care about anything else. 

I write because I love writing and it's cathartic. I got disturbed with what was happening to the characters in the show, and I hate ruining a good story, hence a FF here. 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teekay

๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was only joking. I don't expect them to listen or read. Hell, it is not even that good (on an absolute level that is). ๐Ÿ˜ณ Besides, I don't have the time or inclination to bother with morons. When they don't care about TRPs of their own show, which is their JOB, why would they care about anything else. 

I write because I love writing and it's cathartic. I got disturbed with what was happening to the characters in the show, and I hate ruining a good story, hence a FF here. 

@bold - so do I and i think many others๐Ÿ˜Š
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Taru, I like your name! ๐Ÿ˜›
Simply love each and every update of yours and there have been very few updates I read w/o tears in my eyes๐Ÿ˜ณ. Please do continue till the end of the FF w/o bothering about the actual episodes๐Ÿ˜•. Like you said in reply to Ramya's post, don't be disheartened and write because you love writing๐Ÿ‘. We love reading your updates๐Ÿ˜ณ! I personally love the emotional aspect of your writing๐Ÿ‘! Waiting for your next updates๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š!
teekay thumbnail
Chapter 16

The next morning, Kunal was at work early. One of his cases had been settled outside the court the previous evening, and the other looked strong now. It was time for him to start focussing on other, less immediate but more important things.

He finished filing an application for Richa's re-trial in the Fake Rape and Kidnapping case. Richa had confessed openly for her crimes at the end of the case, but had been on bail for ten years now, Kunal remembered with rage, because after Sidhi went away, Kunal didn't bother to keep up with the proceedings of that case - he didn't even go to court! - and Thakral managed to ensure the next hearing never came up. All the evidence was against Richa, much of it proved in a court of law - there was no reason this case shouldn't have been closed years ago. Richa should have spent ten years in jail, not Sidhi. Kunal was angry at himself for letting it slide. And then, there was still the matter of getting Rohit's real murderer convicted. Sidhi had a criminal record despite doing nothing unlawful. Richa was roaming free. This wasn't fair. Kunal spent the entire morning in rage, preparing to find multiple cases against Richa Thakral and making it so water-tight that her father couldn't save her. It might take time, but he wasn't about to let Richa launch another conspiracy. Sidhi's words, her promise, echoed in Kunal's ears. Richa deserved to be behind prison, and nowhere else.

In the afternoon, his assistant Krishna disturbed his intensity. 

Kunal: Krishna, I am busy. I don't want lunch.

Krishna: Sir woh..woh...case.

Kunal: Arey Haan. Sorry. I totally forgot. You wanted me to meet someone about the new case right.

Krishna: Yes sir. She's here. 

Kunal: Ok, ask her to come in.

Krishna: Thank you sir.

-----------------------

Kunal looked sympathetically at the demure 22-year-old sitting in front of him, crying.

"Sir, my father never got justice. He was murdered and his case hasn't even come to trial in 17 years! And I saw him being killed, with my own eyes.

For seventeen years I have not been able to sleep sir. My mother died last year. Me and my brother, we couldn't save her. She did everything to keep her alive, to educate her. She tried to get our father's case opened but no lawyer listened to her. And my poor mother died trying.."

Kunal: "Don't cry Sakshi. Tell me exactly what happened. Have you brought the papers?"

Sakshi: "Yes sir, here they are. Sir actually, my father worked as a driver for a very rich family. One day, he came back home in the evening very scared and told my mother we must leave the city. He asked my mother to start packing while he went out to buy train tickets. I was 5 at that time, and I was crying, so he took me along. My mother and my one-year-old brother were at home. We hadn't reached far when someone came and attacked my father from behind. I fell and lost consciousness for a few minutes. When I woke up, I saw a man stabbing my father. Before I could run to him, he left. I did not see his face, but I saw he left in the same car my father drove. I am sure he was my father's employer who killed him brutally and left him on the middle of the road. My father bled out and died on the street, and I was by his side."

Sakshi broke down. Krishna looked tormented as well by her state. She continued: " The police came but they did not do anything. I kept saying my father's employer killed him, but who would listen to a five-year-old. My mother tried everything in her power, but the police filed it as a case of robbery gone bad, and never did an investigation."

Kunal: I am sorry for your plight Sakshi. I understand your situation, but I wonder if we can do anything now. There would be no evidence on file and your testimony wouldn't count. It's been 17 years, too late to launch a fresh investigation.

Sakshi: "I know sir. But one year back, I found out that my father's employer - she had killed her daughter-in-law and her grandson on the same day as my father was killed in her home, for which she went to jail for seven years. I am sure there is a connection of that with my father's murder as well. The only thing is I am 100% sure I saw a young man kill my father, not a woman. So either she had an accomplice, or there's some other story here. 

For the last one year, ever since my mother died, I have been trying to get a lawyer to file the case and try to get justice for my father, but nobody even listens to me. That is how I met Krishna as well, who was studying law and helped me get some basic paperwork in place. He told me you are the best lawyer in the city and you care about innocent people getting justice. That is why I came here."

Kunal looked at Krishna, holding Sakshi's hand to comfort her. They were engaged to get married soon. Looking at the love and concern for Sakshi in his eyes, Kunal's own heart melted a little. Watching Krishna wipe Sakshi's tears, he was reminded of Sidhi's tears. How there was a time when he couldn't let even a single tear escape her eye, and how in the last few months he had deliberately ignored a million tears from her in front of his own eyes. Be a father your kids can emulate, Sidhi had asked him to promise. 

Kunal snapped out of his musings and said. "Ok Sakshi. Leave this file here. Let me study it and see what best can I do."   

Krishna and Sakshi: Yes sir. Thank you sir.

---------------------------------

(Chopra house)

Sidhi was sitting quietly by the bedroom window in Kunal's room. With the kids gone, there was not much to do. There was an eerie silence in the home. Raj, Veena and Seema were home, but each of them were engrossed in the memories of how they'd behaved with Sidhi after the verdict, and ever since she came back from jail. 

Seema went towards Sidhi, who did not notice her coming. Seema remembered the time she'd welcomed Sidhi home. That young, vivacious, cute girl and this shadow of a woman- what had become of her! How did she have this much strength to endure what she'd gone through. Sidhi looked lost, lifeless. Tears streamed down Seema's face.

"Sidhi" she called.

"Ji bhabhi. Do you want something?" Sidhi recovered from her trance.

"Sidhi, you know once upon a time, you considered me your elder sister and closest friend. Can you remember those moments, and for their sake, can you forgive me? Can you forgive your sister for the terrible wrongs I have done to you."

Sidhi stared at Seema, not responding.

"Sidhi please...I am sorry. I never understood you. I cursed you everyday for so many years. Now that I understand why you did what you did, I am so ashamed of myself. You always stood by me, by this family, and we...Please forgive me Sidhi."

"You don't need to ask for forgiveness bhabhi. You did what you had to. I never kept anything against you. Don't feel bad. Whatever has happened, has happened." Sidhi said without much emotion, and started to leave.

Seema said, "Don't go Sidhi. You've full rights to yell on me and be angry. Don't just leave."

"No bhabhi. I am really not angry. You did nothing wrong. You've always loved this family. In fact you took care of my elder son and loved him like your own. I should be grateful to you. I am leaving because I only have a few months left, and I am not allowed to form any relationships while I'm in this house, except my children. I don't want to hurt your feelings again. I don't want my destiny to infect you again."

"Sidhi, you're never going anywhere. This is your home. Kunal bhaiya loves you like mad, he always has. And I know you love him too. I will not let you go anywhere." Seema held her hand and stopped Sidhi. She hugged her, but Sidhi didn't hug her back.

"No bhabhi. Love is nothing without trust, and I lost Kunal's trust long ago. Now he has no faith in me, and without that faith, I see no point in living at all...(pause)...I mean, I see no point in living here. If you want to do something for me, please promise me, that you will continue to love my children, teach them right and wrong and take care of them when I am gone..."

---------

(Kunal's office)

It was late evening by the time Kunal had finished his work on filing the paperwork meticulously for the multiple cases against Richa. If all went well, tomorrow the cases would be admitted and Richa would get a notice, possibly even held in custody.

He was tired, but he didn't want to leave any loopholes. 

As he started wrapping up, he saw the file Sakshi had left on his desk. He started browsing through the pages, the FIR, the unnamed chargesheet and so on, when suddenly his eyes stopped on one familiar name: Diwan House. 

Sakshi's father worked for Surekha Diwan.

Precap:

Kunal was walking out of the courtoom, discussing the case he had just won with some associates, when he saw a familiar face in the opposite wing of the courthouse.

Sidhi!

What was Sidhi doing in the court?

As Kunal saw Sidhi walk out and away towards the road, he wondered to himself what Sidhi was doing in the Family Court...was she..was she...here preparing for their divorce. Or their sons' custody?

Edited by teekay - 11 years ago
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow dear the story is heading in the right direction good to read pls update the nxt part soon. ๐Ÿ‘
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I so wanted to see such Siddhi in serial bt i guess that day wont come ever...