Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: teekay

Thank you people for reading. I still continue to be haunted by the story in my head and I keep stealing time from work to update. One question - there is a way for me to end this in 2-3 more chapters, and the original story I have in my head will probably take I don't know 8-9 more chapters because there're lots of loose ends and lots of things I want to happen "properly". I can take either route because my "need to write" can be sufficed by the shorter version and I can live with the remaining in my head or write on a private blog.

Don't want to make this boring - don't know if it already feels that way for some of you because the actual show will obviously soon be in a very different place. 
So, am confused. Thoughts?

Continue with original version i would suggest!😉
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teekay

Thank you people for reading. I still continue to be haunted by the story in my head and I keep stealing time from work to update. One question - there is a way for me to end this in 2-3 more chapters, and the original story I have in my head will probably take I don't know 8-9 more chapters because there're lots of loose ends and lots of things I want to happen "properly". I can take either route because my "need to write" can be sufficed by the shorter version and I can live with the remaining in my head or write on a private blog.

Don't want to make this boring - don't know if it already feels that way for some of you because the actual show will obviously soon be in a very different place. 
So, am confused. Thoughts?

Hey Teekay ( addressing by ur user name since I dont know ur real name..hope u wont mind)

I will suggest you to go by ur original story..I am sure it will be anytime better than the original story...U r doing a gr8  job than these so called professional writers who get paid for dishing out this nonsense..

Having said that..eagerly waiting for ur next update..😉

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Teekay, have no words to write after reading the latest chapters 😊 its just simple & nicely penned 👍🏼

Please continue with your original idea, there is no rush to end it in a hurried way 😊 looking forward to your next chapter 😳
sanasinal thumbnail
Nyc, very emotional pls update soon
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no words to say...just 👍🏼

pls continue with ur original idea...waiting for next update...
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Part 8

Doctor: Mr Kunal, patient Sidhi is your wife?
Kunal: Yes. How is she?
Doctor: She is still not out of danger and we've done some tests and we're waiting for the results to come out so we know how to treat her. But, well I just wanted to inform you to not go anywhere till the police comes. We've already informed them.
Kunal: Police, why?
Doctor: Well, because of this.

The doctor pointed towards Sidhi, and what he saw shocked Kunal.
There were injury marks all over Sidhi's body. Her arm was bruised, her neck and back had clear injury marks and one of her knees was swollen blue. 

Doctor: It is quite obvious she has been subjected to domestic violence, and looking at her condition right now, I wouldn't be surprised if you and your family have been torturing her. I have already informed the police to investigate further, they should be here any minute. Till then you are not allowed to go anywhere.
Kunal: What? But I didn't do this. I don't even know how this happened.
Doctor: Really? you expect me to believe that. Your wife is hurting all over the body and you say you have no idea how this happened. Did a ghost do this to her? And many of these injuries are old, some almost a month. And none of them look like they've been treated. Except this bruise in the arm and the injury on the foot, everything else has definitely been here for a long time. Her back has deep injury marks, how could you, her husband, not have noticed? And we found nothing in her stomach - do you even feed her? Her fever hasn't come down below 103 despite all our trying. She is unconscious and doctor Disha told me nobody in your family knew she'd been unconscious for 15 hours. Are you kidding me? Just stay here till the police comes.

The doctor was fuming, she saw several cases like this of men beating up their wives to pulp and was aghast at Kunal.

Kunal was shocked at what she was saying. What had happened to Sidhi? How come he did not notice any of this in the last two weeks? Tears welled up.

Vikram, who had followed Kunal in the room, spoke: But doctor, Sidhi has been living with our family only for the last two weeks, that too because of a court order in their divorce case. These injuries are old and we have no idea how they happened. 

Doctor: Well, no wonder she wants to divorce you if you treat her so inhumanly. I can't say more, let the police come and investigate. 
By then an inspector had reached the scene, and Vikram took him outside to explain to him the situation. The doctor left as well, leaving Kunal staring at Sidhi. Or whoever this woman was, lying in front of him, half-dead.

Ek lamhe mein simat aaya hai sadiyon ka safar
Zindagi tez... bahut tez... chali ho jaise
Jaan baaki hai magar saans ruki ho jaise

Kunal had no idea what to make of the current situation. Had Sidhi done all this on purpose - was this a game to win his trust, and break it one more time, just like  Kunal's mother kept telling him? Would Sidhi go to that extent of deception? Why not? I mean, "his" Sidhi wouldn't, but his Sidhi wouldn't have done the other things she had already done. His Sidhi wouldn't have lied to him like she had. So what if she was possibly telling the truth about Rohit's case. She could have just told him what had happened or she would have taken the blame upon herself if she wanted to. But she'd called Kunal a criminal and said harsh words to the entire family even then. She had, every single time, knowingly, deliberately, hurt him and his family. And everytime he had trusted her and let her do it. Why did Sidhi have so much power on him?
No, he couldn't melt, he remembered his vow to himself. 
Yes, he couldn't let Sidhi die, but he wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet.

Vikram came back in the room with the doctor.
"Kunal bhaiya, I have explained evrything to the inspector. I am going with them to show them the paperwork etc. They will come tomorrow to take Sidhi's statement I think, but for now, it's fine. I will call you."
Kunal: "Thanks Vikram. Doctor, how is Sidhi?"
Doctor: "We are giving her the medicines based on her tests and also started treatment for her energies. Let's hope she responds. If she doesn't wake up in the next hour, she could slip into coma which could be fatal. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

An hour had passed. There was no change in Sidhi's condition, though the fever had started coming down. Kunal, BA and CA were standing nearby. Both the kids were crying, which broke Kunal's heart. 
BA: Papa, ma ko kuch hoga to nahi. Please make her wake up.
CA: Haan papa, please make her wake up.
Kunal: Nothing will happen, come we'll all give her strength to fight the fever. Come, hold her hand.

Kunal sat beside Sidhi, holding her hand.CA was holding the other hand, while BA was trying to massage Sidhi's feet. Any number of emotions ran through Kunal's head. He just didn't know what to think and what to feel. He looked at Sidhi, and his entire life flashed in front of his eyes. 
He still hated her. He still loved her.
He really did not know what to believe at this point. nothing made sense and he just couldn't think any more. All he wanted, at this moment, was Sidhi to be ok. He wished he could pass her on some strength that would make her live, for nothing else, but just for the sake of his children.

Jaagte jaagte ek umr kati ho jaise
Jaan baaki baaki hai magar saas ruki ho jaise

Suddenly he felt Sidhi stir a little.
"Kunal..."she faintly said in her stupor. She still hadn't woken up, but her breathing had definitely picked up pace.
Involuntarily Kunal broke into a smile. BA ran to call the doctors, who came in soon enough and started working on reviving Sidhi. Ten minutes later, they looked relieved as Sidhi opened her eyes. 
She saw Kunal, still sitting by her side, tears in his eyes. For a second, she thought it was a dream. But as she found herself deeply gazing into Kunal's eyes, she suddenly found a will to live. 

Har mulaakat pe mehsoos yehi hota hai
Mujhse kuch teri nazar pooch rahi ho jaise

But the very next instant, the color in his eyes changed. Sidhi's heart ached as she saw Kunal turn back to go outside the room, leaving the kids and Seema to tend to Sidhi. She reassuringly hugged back her kids, who looked scared, before feeling drowsy again.
Doctor: She is out of danger now. The medicines are acting. She should be better in the morning. Let her sleep through the night - she won't wake up till the morning. Kids, don't worry. Go home and rest. Your mom is fine and will come back home soon.

Early next morning, the kids were already in the hospital, sitting beside Sidhi as she woke up. Kunal was in the hospital too, but he hadn't come inside Sidhi's room since morning, though he was hovering at the door. Sidhi was happy to see her kids, who themselves were delighted. 
"Mom. How are you feeling? We were so scared. What if something happened to you? We can't live without you." CA squealed
"Shh..aise nahi bolte. You have each other, and you have your dad. Even if I am not there, it shouldn't make a difference. I wouldn't always be here. I love you but you're my big boys. You've to learn to take care of each other and your family and be strong. If I die or leave you tomorrow, you shouldn't get scared."
"Mom, aise mat bolo. We will not let you go anywhere" BA hugged Sidhi. Seema, who hadn't said anything so far, just looked at Sidhi and then told the kids to move back home with her so they can go to school as they had an exam in the afternoon.

Kunal, who had been listening to this from outside was taken aback with Sidhi's words. She is planning to leave the kids and go, that's what she's preparing them for? Something in him reminded him that that was exactly what he had wanted all along. For Sidhi to leave him and his kids alone and leave forever. But still, hearing it from her mouth made it sound so...painful. Oh, of course, she wants to leave soon and go back to abhay. She herself said how much she loves Abhay. 

Almost on cue, Abhay came from behind and asked Kunal.
"How is my wife today?"
"Your wife is fine. Go meet her."
Saying this Kunal started walking away, when he saw Vikram coming in from the other end of the corridor and went to speak him. Abhay was here, Sidhi no longer needed him. 

Seeing Abhay made Sidhi's blood boil.
"You, what are you doing here?"
"I came to see you. To see if you'd died yet. But looks like you're keen to come back to your home"
"I live in my home. You stay away from me and Anand. Or I will call the police"
"And what will you tell them. You have no proof against me. Meanwhile, while you're lying in this bed, I will take Anand away with me. If he doesn't come willingly, I will kill him and kill myself. Nobody can separate me and my son then."

The evil glint in Abhay's eyes scared Sidhi. Why didn't Kunal believe Abhay's evilness? She needed to protect Anand, with or without Kunal's help. 
"Shhh...don't be scared. I would rather live. So I will wait happily for the next 6 months, till you and Anand can officially be mine. Just dont make me angry again. You know what happens when I get angry"

Saying this Abhay left, leaving Sidhi felt helpless. She needed to protect her children at least until Kunal realized the danger. After that...after that her job was done. 

Precap
Kunal: It's your both responsibility that your mom eats and takes her medicines. Make sure she gets better.
BA-CA: Yes. We'd take care.

Kunal looked one more time at Sidhi sleeping on her bed. She had lied again today. Kunal had seen fear in her eyes. He really didn't understand her anymore. 

keerthi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going...Eagerly waitin for the next one..😊
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Hi Taru,

Good one 😃 Like the way your exploring Kunal & Siddhi's turbulent emotions 😃

One request, can you please show Kunal take an agni shapat of never identifying himself as gold medalist lawyer or human 😡 & let him throw himself under a truck when he comes to know about the truth 🤢 He might not die but let him know the pain & suffering of being helpless 🤔
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Wrote few lines about Siddhi's pain, hope you all like it 😃

Mere humsafar, mere humdum,

Mera ishq aur mera guroor tum ho,

Meri niyaat pe na karo aitzaar mere azeez,

Meri har saans ki arzoo tum ho.

Yeh dabi dabi se siskiyaan,

Teri berukhi ki hai yeh nishaniyaan,

Mere ashkon ki bebasi se na raho bekhabar,

Meri bewafayi se na raho khafa umr bhar.

Ab yeh bekhudi sahi nahi jaati,

Teri khamoshi ki bedardi sahi nahi jaati,

Teri berahmi ki nazaren sahi nahi jaati,

Teri saza ke zakham sahi nahi jaati.

Woh aitbaar ko tarasti hai meri nazareen,

Teri mohabbat ki numaish ko taakti hai nazareen,

Teri judai ke anjuman ka intezaar hai mujhe,

Teri faasalon ke anjaam ka intezaar hai mujhe.

Mera ishq aur mera guroor tum ho.

i.am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Wrote few lines about Siddhi's pain, hope you all like it 😃

Mera ishq aur mera guroor tum ho,

Meri niyaat pe na karo aitzaar mere azeez,

Meri har saans ki arzoo tum ho.

Yeh dabi dabi se siskiyaan,

Teri berukhi ki hai yeh nishaniyaan,

Mere ashkon ki bebasi se na raho bekhabar,

Meri bewafayi se na raho khafa umr bhar.

Ab yeh bekhudi sahi nahi jaati,

Teri khamoshi ki bedardi sahi nahi jaati,

Teri berahmi ki nazaren sahi nahi jaati,

Teri saza ke zakham sahi nahi jaati.

Woh aitbaar ko tarasti hai meri nazareen,

Teri mohabbat ki numaish ko taakti hai nazareen,

Teri judai ke anjuman ka intezaar hai mujhe,

Teri faasalon ke anjaam ka intezaar hai mujhe.

Mera ishq aur mera guroor tum ho.

di awesome
loved it!!!!!😳