Hota hai jo love se zyda|Ishq wala love|Kisha OS

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys! A short OS on Kisha. Related to Christmas. 

~~ 

Everyone was jumping in delight, Christmas holidays! I love Christmas. I love snow, but it never snows in Mumbai. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. Suddenly, I felt something wet on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw a snow flake. I looked around and it was snowing, isn't this wonderful! I saw everyone happily jumping that's when i see my twin brother, Piddi with his friend KD, coming towards me. 

I ran up to my brother, "Its snowing! Can you believe it?! That too in Mumbai!" 

"Yeah, that was a little unpredictable" KD nodded. 

"Piddi.. extra sweater? I forgot mine.." I asked Piddi. And he shook his head no. 

"Sorry, i don't have it. Do you want mine?" Piddi asked me but i refused even though it was freezing. I started walking towards my car. 

"Driver, i'll walk to my home, so you take the car and go." He nodded. 

I started walking, i had goosebumps all over my arms. I was shivering. I kept walking and suddenly a hand with hoodie came infront of me and i saw KD, offering his sweater to me. "Nahi, you kee-pp t-the swe-a-ater." I stuttered. 

"Kiya, you'll catch cold plus i'm wearing a thick t-shirt inside." He insisted and i took the hoodie and wore it. It smelled like him. I blushed, what am I doing? smelling KD's jacket? Stop it Kiya. 

We both started walking. His house was near to mine. 

Suddenly i saw a poor boy around 3, holding a blue bunny crying. I ran towards him, "kya hua?" I asked. 

"Mere papa kehte hai ki santa aasli nahi hote." I kneeled to get on his level and i saw KD standing behind me. 

"Acha ye batau ki aapko christmas pe gifts milte hain?" He nodded. 

"Aur papa ko gifts milte hain?" He shook his head no. 

"kyunki he doesn't believe in him." He made a 'O' with his small mouth. 

"aapka ghar kahan hai?" KD asked. The boy pointed to the house by the road and ran towards it. 

"You are really sweet." KD said, "Uh, i have to give you something." 

"What?" I asked, confused. 

"Close your eyes and bring your hands in front." I did as he told. 

I felt his lips on my cheeks, he brought his mouth towards my ears and said, "Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love, 
aaj mujhe tumse hua hai.. 
Ishq wala love." 

I opened my eyes and he disappeared from there, i looked around and saw a card in my hand. I opened it. It says, 

"Merry Christmas! 

I've seen you around and i started liking you, but didn't have the guts to tell you. And now when i got the guts, i'm going away from you.  You were carefree and adorable. I met you through Piddi. 

You were always different, unique. And now, I'm moving to Dubai and you won't be able to see me. So for the last time, I love you.  

Merry Christmas!" 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Alzzz!!!! OMG it's awesome!!! I was actually imagining the scene in my head!!!

Kamini kisha ko alag kar dia tumne!!! But i really loved it!!! The concept was just mind blowing and i loved how Kiya comforted the little boy!!!

Awesome OS Alia!! 
Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 11 years ago
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!its sooo sweet...par Kisha ki alag kyun kiya??still it was really sweet!!! 😊
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alii..Its awesome..You write so well..I love white Christmas too, never experienced one yet though!! Kiya smelling kd's jacket!!..haye, I would have done the same in her shoes 😳
Didn't like that they parted in the end ..I love happy endings..Still, its sweet ..Do write more stories !!
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow AliaaA!!!
Loved it!!!! U write so good!!!
The lines:
"Hota hai jo love se jyada
waise wala love
Ishq wala love,
Ishq wala love."

Haaye these were my fav.!!!!!
Awesome!!! and Awesome!!!!
-Alia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

Alzzz!!!! OMG it's awesome!!! I was actually imagining the scene in my head!!!

Kamini kisha ko alag kar dia tumne!!! But i really loved it!!! The concept was just mind blowing and i loved how Kiya comforted the little boy!!!

Awesome OS Alia!! 

Meri jaanuu! ðŸ¤— Thanks! 

Alag karna pada!! >.< 

Thanks alot! ðŸ˜³ 

-Alia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya90

Alii..Its awesome..You write so well..I love white Christmas too, never experienced one yet though!! Kiya smelling kd's jacket!!..haye, I would have done the same in her shoes 😳
Didn't like that they parted in the end ..I love happy endings..Still, its sweet ..Do write more stories !!

Thanks Diya!! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤— ðŸ˜³ 

White christmas! :D <3 

I done that to my guy friend and his jacket smells so good! So i thought of adding it in the story! :D 
-Alia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamikaanjali22

Loved it!!its sooo sweet...par Kisha ki alag kyun kiya??still it was really sweet!!! 😊

Thanks! :D 
-Alia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaseTBP

Wow AliaaA!!!
Loved it!!!! U write so good!!!
The lines:
"Hota hai jo love se jyada
waise wala love
Ishq wala love,
Ishq wala love."

Haaye these were my fav.!!!!!
Awesome!!! and Awesome!!!!

That was my fav too! :D Thanks dear! :D Sanuuu! ðŸ¤—
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alia-

Thanks Diya!! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤— ðŸ˜³ 

White christmas! :D <3 

I done that to my guy friend and his jacket smells so good! So i thought of adding it in the story! :D 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣