Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BB was doing all this lie-detector to show the world that asska delnaaz are really sweet devis,abla-naaris...BB is tooo much BIASED towards these two
Sofiiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Niketan is THE MOST COOLEST of all.. I appreciated his mental strength when Imam was provoking him by passing personal comments following him in the house and barking near his ears. HATS OFF TO HIM.. just bcz he did not react people called him "DRY" .. Is it important to react in violent manner all the time? Is it some kind of sign of "BEING A MAN" till u don't hit someone blue n black? (Like Santosh Shukla and Rajeev believes.)

Niketan has shown tremendous amount of strength when he just smiled around the house with a blabbering mouth following him from bathroom to bedroom.. If it was Rajeev instead of Niketan.. Imam would have been knocked down immediately.. but wud u call it "BEING A MAN"? I call it being stupid.. and fake show of strength.. when such people are the most weakest of all.. And on the top of it.. losers who cant show case such mental strength call Niketan fake/player/super-dry ..just bcz he manages to control himself amazingly!! Its not easy to smile when someone is trying to call u names and pointing personal things about u.. and even then don't get threatened.. Imaam tried his level best to provoke him but he was too cool!!

For me even if Niketan loses he is the WINNER already who showed a great amount of patience which ALL HOUSE MATES LACK! .. Even FAKER DELNAZ!..  I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST!!
Edited by Sofiiii - 11 years ago
d3champ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_roxx

Aashka's jacket reminds me of Niketan's elephant costume.

😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why BB always choose DhongNaaz in every important thing 

be is relative visit or Lie detector ... and so easy questions to her and she came out as a true person ðŸ¤¢

d3champ thumbnail
Niks doing anlom-vilom lying down😲 

PS: YaY Groupbie ðŸ¥³

Edited by d3champ - 11 years ago
iffatzhera thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhunilu

BB was doing all this lie-detector to show the world that asska delnaaz are really sweet devis,abla-naaris...BB is tooo much BIASED towards these two

I m sure both of them must have give a gyan last night as follows:
Daikha sachai ka bol baala, joothay ka moon kaala. Sach sab kay saamnay aagaya na, sab ko pata chal gaya ke niketan khail raha negatively aur wo fake he jab ke main sachi hoon aur aisi hi hoon jaisi dikhtee hoon.
Ham sab se sachay hain, itnay shaainay nahi baqi logon ki tarah magar daikha ham sachay hain.
kambal me chup ke peeth peechay dosron ka pata nahi kaatte. kisi ki buraaee nahi karte. kisi ka dil nahi dukhatay, khaana nahi ginntay. ham ne koi aisi harkatain nahi keen jaisi baqi logon ne yahan ki hain. Aaj sab ko pata lag gaya...
 Daikhna yehi sachai hamari hamain jitaaee gee aur trophy ka oopar ka hisa mera aur neechay ka hissa too rakh laina aasoo. apan sana ko sweet, chocolate day kay dil bahla dain ge uska . Ab chal aashoo mil kay rotay hain>>>
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhunilu

I'm tired of seeing the same posts saying BB is biased for the lie detection test!

HOW was it biased when BB pretty much ruined Ashka's reputation by showing the world she has been attracted to girls! Did BB ask Nik if he has been attracted to guys ever? Nope...so please, don't be that biased yourself. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This live feed is like watching Iron Chef on weed - everything is chill and slo-mo. 
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina2mina

Sana is a hard working girl without any cribbing or complaints about it. From being the first one to make tea for everyone to then making it ten times again throughout the day to 'beling' tons of roti, to chopping veggies, and still being so bubbly & lively...Have to give it to her.😊

yes yaar, true to the core. people like delnaaz aashka karishma go on taking credit and goes on and on telecasting and broadcasting " we did this we did that " . We are saved since dellu is captain , if she was in cooking department what would be our condition. 24*7 she will be like- how is my tea. how is my roti, how is my maggi, thank you thank you .
iffatzhera thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina2mina

Sana is a hard working girl without any cribbing or complaints about it. From being the first one to make tea for everyone to then making it ten times again throughout the day to 'beling' tons of roti, to chopping veggies, and still being so bubbly & lively...Have to give it to her.😊

True and its not fair that she has to make rotis every day for so many ppl. Till mink was here, atleast she used to do it few day, ab to roz she has to make it. I pity her.
Roti work shud be divided on a day basis as its the most difficult work.
Just like they divide mopping which is another difficult job or toilet cleaning.