Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Live viewers. Please see signature for my request. Please be my Santa. Thanks. ðŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susan29

sometimes I feel sorry for pillu also...he has been shown in bad light BB by bringing Bhakki and also the tough sach ka saamna questions.

Not to forget showing whatever Delu badmouths about Pillu 😡

me too ... he is not that bad and it'll be really really sad that he will leave before Sana and Vishal
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothi-m

3 musketiers r in breakfast table.

the SAD group is not able to bitch anymore as aashka is friends with nik and sana is friends with urvi which was the complete opposite earlier ...

Delu used to happily lead the bitching sessions ...she would always start off saying isko dekh usko dekh ...Good she cant anymore...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Live viewers. Please see signature for my request. Please be my Santa. Thanks. ðŸ˜†

🤣 too good 

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: susan29

sometimes I feel sorry for pillu also...he has been shown in bad light BB by bringing Bhakki
and also the tough sach ka saamna questions.

Not to forget showing whatever Delu badmouths about Pillu 😡

On the contrary, Bakhtoyaar Saand's entry was a tailor made opportunity for Pillu to assert himself and p[ut Delu in her place!...WHen he didn;t do anything, BB took the ultimate step, plastered his mouth and made his brother tell him what all Delu said about him!

The loser went back to do coon-coon around Delu's feet and said,"Sorry Rakesh...Main Delu ke khilaaf nahen ja sakta..."

Logically, that should be the last straw. If Pillu has to stand by Delu come what may, he has nothing...repeat NOTHING to add to whatever he has done all these weeks.

He deserves to be booted out asap!
😡
iffatzhera thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SANA WANTS TO WEAR IMAM's BODY SUIT.

REASON: BECAUSE SHE IS NO POSITION TO WEAR DRESSES BC OF HER CUTS.

😃😃😃
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now i feel either urv or nik may the captain they have put maska to save or from direct elimination.Still they dont know if dorect saving comes then nik to urv and urv save nik.If direct nom. then theey should nominate delu.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cruiser-

On the contrary, Bakhtoyaar Saand's entry was a tailor made opportunity for Pillu to assert himself and p[ut Delu in her place!...WHen he didn;t do anything, BB took the ultimate step, plastered his mouth and made his brother tell him what all Delu said about him!

The loser went back to do coon-coon around Delu's feet and said,"Sorry Rakesh...Main Delu ke khilaaf nahen ja sakta..."

Logically, that should be the last straw. If Pillu has to stand by Delu come what may, he has nothing...repeat NOTHING to add to whatever he has done all these weeks.

He deserves to be booted out asap!
😡

Agree that he should have done some table turning there like nominate Delu or talk about whatever she said in front of the whole house instead of going and asking Delu about it in a corner 😡

But BB should give Delu also such opportunities and throw her also out if she doesnt take stand etc ...she is sailing happily 😡
priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothi-m

Now i feel either urv or nik may the captain they have put maska to save or from direct elimination.Still they dont know if dorect saving comes then nik to urv and urv save nik.If direct nom. then theey should nominate delu.

aise bhi sapne mat dekho ki poore na ho sake.
I wish aisa ho paata