from two weeks feeling frightened

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends...
                    from some days , i am feeling frightened, and daily late night i gets sleep sometimes in little frightened. A one and half month before i was affected from dengu fever. and i have started remmeber ma kali and shri ram whenever i feel depressed. always or whenever i am alone i feel some one is available. I am living in single house (not having any floor) in back of the house from two weeks, a building has constructed and sun light is not coming my home varandah and my home has also been much colder, i feel. 
                     last night, i have exprienced one dream in it, i am going at some relative's home which is in flat 3rd floor and  by mistake i have entered wrong one and seen a child (having frightened face) laughing on me. I ran away and my dream has broken.
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,
Please chant Kuldevata japa daily along with Shree Gurudev Datta japa for few hours each. If you do not know your Kuldevata, then chant Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevay. You can chant while doing daily work, you don't have to sit down to chant. Chant while cleaning, bathing, walking, sleeping. This will reduce sleep distress and any other problems. For more info please check website SSRF.org
I used to get bad scary dreams. I had one dream that would repeat every 2-3 months when two huge hands would chase me in dream and I would get up screaming and scared. Since I started chanting, these dreams have disappeared. It also has improved my overall mental health.
Hope this helps,

Seeking Bliss