Poll

Punishment for Delhi Gang-rapists..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Punishment for Delhi Gang-rapists..😡

Delhi gang-rape: My 1st thought was that such people should be killed, says Salman Khan

Published: Tuesday, Dec 18, 2012, 19:34 IST
Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI

Salman Khan
DNA

Terming the gang-rape of a medical student in Delhi a "shame", Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Tuesday said that such criminals need to be taught a lesson.

"The first thought which comes to the mind is - such people should be killed - but there are too many things which we have to follow. It is a shame that such a thing has happened, how can somebody commit such a heinous crime.

"If not death they should be sentenced for life so that they learn a lesson. Rapists are beaten up in jails also," said Salman, during a press conference to promote his upcoming movie Dabangg 2.

A para-medical student, who was traveling with a male friend in private bus, was gang-raped inside the moving vehicle in South Delhi.

Salman, however, defended the police, saying, "I think citizens should be more responsible, with only the efforts of our police this cannot be solved. We cannot have one cop sitting in every bus. People have to stand up against what's wrong and voice their opinion."

Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they should be shot on head
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Cut their part.

then hang them in public, so that rest bas***ds can also take lessons from these pigheads.
asra.mirani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bury them half then throw stones on them until ther die
fathima23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
burn their private part ...asssh****
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hw is the girl? and her friend?
they should be castrated  , and their dicks should be fed to the street dogs ... only then they will come on line . i really feel sorry for victim girl.. i hope she gets fine..
Originally posted by: mahiya

Punishment for Delhi Gang-rapists..😡

Delhi gang-rape: My 1st thought was that such people should be killed, says Salman Khan

Published: Tuesday, Dec 18, 2012, 19:34 IST
Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI

Salman Khan
DNA

Terming the gang-rape of a medical student in Delhi a "shame", Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Tuesday said that such criminals need to be taught a lesson.

i think first it should be started off with you ... most of the times you too commit heinous crimes, and now having seen them , these guys committed new crime .. pathetic!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think any law would be a deterrent to such sick and criminal minds. They do not think about punishments while committing a crime BTW the current law states the punishment for Rape can be anything between 7yrs -life imprisonment. I guess some blame has to fall upon our society as well. Many rape cases goes unreported as most of the victims are treated as a prostitutes. Further in law there is a major issue 

The process of law is biased against the victim. If the victim is a minor, the onus is on the accused to prove his innocence. In the case of a major, it is up to the victim to prove the charge.

In rape cases, if the woman is not examined medically within 24 hours, it becomes difficult forensically to prove that rape has occurred.

Also as suggested chemical castration can be a solution. 

Making a law which would increase the capacity to enable death sentence would not be fruitful as death sentence is anyway applied to rarest of rare cases and not everywhere. So in most cases the accused would anyway get away. In India what we need is stricter enforcement of law rather than making new laws. Stricter enforcement is a much bigger deter than the law itself. People would be deterred if they know that they would surely be punished for their crime than the law itself.
Slaughter their penis..  Make them dick less