Cut their "PART"..!!!
Should immerse in the Sea..!!!
Throw them in Lion's cage..!!!
Other... (Mention it below)..
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by zorrro

Castration and imprisonment

Yes.. Chemical or Surgical castration must be there!!
Throw these people in prison and place a gang of gay men there! Then only will they realise how it feels like!  😡

*No offence to anyone gay.. I have nothing against you guys... 😊
Originally posted by Priyyanka

Throw these people in prison and place a gang of gay men there! Then only will they realise how it feels like!  😡

*No offence to anyone gay.. I have nothing against you guys... 😊

Why would you think a gang of gay men would want to rape them? 😕

Anyway, they did use an iron rod with the poor girl. If we want to punish rape with rape, anyone can sodomize them with an iron rod. 🤔

I'd rather go for castration or death penalty, because no decent human being can even think of raping and brutalizing another human like that. Not even to a rapist. Decent human beings still have a better conscience.
I think we have been so engrossed in demanding justice and punishing rapists that we have forgotten the other part of the equation - the victim. One of the most important thing for rape victims is rehabilitation and assimilation back into normal life. Otherwise many rape victims, commit suicide due to the overwhelming shame and guilt society associates with rape. Even if the rapist is charged and sentence. In a nation like India where there is so much emphasis on virtue and virginity, the stigma of rape is far more painful.

What we need is a great physical, emotional and social health care system that helps victims deal with this post traumatic distress. We need support groups and psychiatrists so that victims can share their emotions, receive counseling and emotional care.

We need a society that tells a rape victim that it is not her fault. We need a society that reassures her that she does not have to be a victim forever, but can go back to being just another girl with her hopes and dreams. We need a society that tells her she is not damaged nor has she lost her dignity and virtue. she is still beautiful and perfect. We need a society that becomes her support system and encourages her to go back to school, go back to work, go back and liver her dreams. We need a society that embraces her as a friend, as a family member, as a girlfriend, as a wife, as a mother and as someone who still has the right to fall in love and start her own family.

And yes, men are victims too and we need a society that protects men in a similar fashion as well. What is the point of punishing the rapists if we leave the victim to be broken, hurt and depressed forever as a social outcast or labeled with the dreaded tag "rape victim". We need both punishment and rehabilitation of victims.

But both these are just cures or fixes to the problem. More important than everything else is prevention. How do we raise men and women who respect each other? How do we build a society where no means no? Forget rape, how do we build a society where even eve teasing or groping does not exist? How do we prevent something like this taking place itself?
I voted other.  Childish as it may seem I would suggest that hot, ground up green chillies are put in their eyes so that they would never look at another woman in the same way.  Make a paste of the chillies and insert it in their d@&ks and @rses. Topping up when the need arises.  Make them feel a smidgen of what they put the girl through. Better still make a few cuts and then apply the paste.  I am soo mad at them ðŸ˜¡
I think castration and announcing their identity would be the best solution. Let the society pressure them to kill themselfs. I like the ironic thing it has.
Make them blind, cut their hands and throw them in the prison.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think we have been so engrossed in demanding justice and punishing rapists that we have forgotten the other part of the equation - the victim. One of the most important thing for rape victims is rehabilitation and assimilation back into normal life. Otherwise many rape victims, commit suicide due to the overwhelming shame and guilt society associates with rape. Even if the rapist is charged and sentence. In a nation like India where there is so much emphasis on virtue and virginity, the stigma of rape is far more painful.

What we need is a great physical, emotional and social health care system that helps victims deal with this post traumatic distress. We need support groups and psychiatrists so that victims can share their emotions, receive counseling and emotional care.

We need a society that tells a rape victim that it is not her fault. We need a society that reassures her that she does not have to be a victim forever, but can go back to being just another girl with her hopes and dreams. We need a society that tells her she is not damaged nor has she lost her dignity and virtue. she is still beautiful and perfect. We need a society that becomes her support system and encourages her to go back to school, go back to work, go back and liver her dreams. We need a society that embraces her as a friend, as a family member, as a girlfriend, as a wife, as a mother and as someone who still has the right to fall in love and start her own family.

And yes, men are victims too and we need a society that protects men in a similar fashion as well. What is the point of punishing the rapists if we leave the victim to be broken, hurt and depressed forever as a social outcast or labeled with the dreaded tag "rape victim". We need both punishment and rehabilitation of victims.

But both these are just cures or fixes to the problem. More important than everything else is prevention. How do we raise men and women who respect each other? How do we build a society where no means no? Forget rape, how do we build a society where even eve teasing or groping does not exist? How do we prevent something like this taking place itself?
 ur POV is so correct but how  we   can chage our society   , in the end evry man wants a pure , vergin girl  for himself  n all people ( women n man ) support  his this  desire  whole heartedly ,  doble standard  starts  from there
I would say first throw acid on private part and then cut it off.
Torture them like hell before burning alive, they dont deserve to live and should rot in hell 🤬
Originally posted by ANNMT.

ur POV is so correct but how  we   can chage our society   , in the end evry man wants a pure , vergin girl  for himself  n all people ( women n man ) support  his this  desire  whole heartedly ,  doble standard  starts  from there

If every man want a pure girl and all support it then who makes any girl impure 😕