Originally posted by: meghna.sky

Poor cd 🤣
No way i dont want mayank to get married with charu, no way 😡

Same here
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol CD is back to Dolu now..

i think that CD will be given at the verge of the wedding but Gunjan will surely not forgive Mayank easily because today once more he insulted Gunjan
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the marriage will happen and the Cd will be discovered after that. Mayank will realize his mistake but it will be too late. Gunjan will walk away knowing it was never her fault and eventually she will fall in love with Vihaan.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
I like the way how that sounds
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mayank is so in love with his mom and Charu's father's wealth that the cd will have no impact on him Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghna.sky

Poor cd 🤣
No way i dont want mayank to get married with charu, no way 😡

Why don't you want Mayank to get married with Charu? How else will his mom get all the dowry she desires?  How will else will Mayank live a jobless life of ease without Charu's father's money?  How else will Mayank become henpecked by Charu?😉😆😃
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL.. as far as this mahaepisode goes it has evidence that this wedding will surely take aplce and i cant wait
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wouldn't it be fun if it's revealed after the marriage 😆  Even if by chance it is revealed before the marriage, Gunjan shouldn't even take him back after he insulted her so many times and hurt her so badly.  It is said we always speak the truth in anger.  That should tell her how he really feels about her.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
sure thing..we will have to wait and see... i do hope Gunjan gives him a piece of her mind..god please let this marriage finish as soon as spossible
DOC108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

🤣 Only The CV,s know. 

The recorded CD is making its rounds in the sangeeth ceremony. Last one to hold it is BUA. 
    so maybe in today,s episode it will pass on to 2 more people🤣. 

The wedding may not be today,s episode coz they have to drag it till friday in India & sunday in USA🤣🤣

Wedding ---- Mayank WEDS Charu- I am not sure even if Mayank and Charu know whether it is happening or not🤪🤣

So painful waiting till the weekend🤢

ya the cvs r playing sangeet khurshi with the cd ...😉i think theses people r really short of ideas ðŸ˜³