Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Wedding of MaRu to happen? - Page 3

DOC108 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luvbbat

I think the marriage will happen and the Cd will be discovered after that. Mayank will realize his mistake but it will be too late. Gunjan will walk away knowing it was never her fault and eventually she will fall in love with Vihaan.

i like this πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anonee

Mayank is so in love with his mom and Charu's father's wealth that the cd will have no impact on him

i think any such character will be in luv with all the free wealthπŸ˜‰ 
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel the marriage between Mayank and Charu will not happen. Currently the way they have shown Gunjan is that she seems to be ready to go back to Mayank if the fiasco is resolved.

I don't want Gunjan to forgive Mayank, atleast not easily. CVs should show both girls taking their studies seriously, but then it might not bring TRPs.

I really want CVs to show Mayank and his mom learning a very harsh lesson from this Charu episode.
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

i want so...mayank should get a lesson for what he has done to gunjan and he will come to sense only if this wedding happens...so,cv's pls let this wedding happen...

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree..this wedding means a lot to us.. lol if it happens there will be celebration in the forum
DOC108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swagakevin2

I agree..this wedding means a lot to us.. lol if it happens there will be celebration in the forum

i know ...πŸ˜‰why should our serial lag behind in wedding dramas πŸ˜³
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's really hard to tell.

But YES, I think Mayank and Charu will get married.

That's when Gunjan will stop believing in love and Vihaan will enter to be the one!
DOC108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karankundra007

It's really hard to tell.

But YES, I think Mayank and Charu will get married.

That's when Gunjan will stop believing in love and Vihaan will enter to be the one!

it will be better if these girls forget all this anfd focus on their career πŸ˜†
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doc i think that will happen. Dayal will say that there are still immature and not ready for wedding and hence there will be no wedding which i will be happy for
DOC108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swagakevin2

Doc i think that will happen. Dayal will say that there are still immature and not ready for wedding and hence there will be no wedding which i will be happy for

i think the elders in that house need some education first ...πŸ˜†  so that the younger ones can learn ...πŸ˜•

now i see star world serials ...i feel our  serial makers r not even one percent creative ..😳