Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sang..SR z particularly said when couple consummate n it cnt be possible at this moment...confession..realisation of anandi has yet to be shown by cvs..!! she considers him as frnd bt i dnt think she can go to a level of getting physical with him.. n our mahan shivji will paakka tell her to take rest u must be tired..mai aapke paair daba du..😆 frm sofa i want to say distance n it can be on same bed ..cvs have jackpot of AnSH chemisrty n dey ll use slowly slowly..
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

sang..SR z particularly said when couple consummate n it cnt be possible at this moment...confession..realisation of anandi has yet to be shown by cvs..!! she considers him as frnd bt i dnt think she can go to a level of getting physical with him.. n our mahan shivji will paakka tell her to take rest u must be tired..mai aapke paair daba du..😆 frm sofa i want to say distance n it can be on same bed ..cvs have jackpot of AnSH chemisrty n dey ll use slowly slowly..

True and that is the way it should be...and mind you Ajee will confess soon very soon ðŸ˜³

But SR being physical intimacy only is not right yaar...that is just a part of it...just wait and watch I think we will see the best of SRs ðŸ˜³ On television...CVs have always come out with out of the box scenarios in BV and I am sure we will hv a jackpot here too ðŸ˜›
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me off for a while...

Mom arriving

So, please find links of any seggies that are aired; though I doubt that 'cos Gujarat elections results are out😕
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank Sangi! ðŸ¤— It is really lovely song and suitable too.

I am off to work now, will connect from my office. 
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me also off to work...will c u all laters...keep Anshing and drooling over the promo...kal ka precap hai wo ðŸ¤£
tv_princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

True and that is the way it should be...and mind you Ajee will confess soon very soon ðŸ˜³

But SR being physical intimacy only is not right yaar...that is just a part of it...just wait and watch I think we will see the best of SRs ðŸ˜³ On television...CVs have always come out with out of the box scenarios in BV and I am sure we will hv a jackpot here too ðŸ˜›

@bold agree..lyk cvs hv given us the best marriage of tvscreen..!!
me in no hurry of her confession n der being getting physical..Tongue i just faint seeing der small small cute Anshlicious moments..!! bus gante ke darshan na ho..😆 
tv_princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Me also off to work...will c u all laters...keep Anshing and drooling over the promo...kal ka precap hai wo ðŸ¤£

oy kal ka..😆 n shivji udhao anandi pe episode stop..n we ll keep guessing till monday ki room mein kya hua😆
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi sangi yasna where r u 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl03Sl8Hifg  new promo 
Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb pick

any news in SBB or SBS?
Serviana thumbnail