"The Epic Cafe Fights To Jungle Sequence"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys its 19th December the starting of famous epic jungle sequence. i'm here to open the post.ll add later cz i'm having headache. celebrate the moments with fullest sense.cz this was the most memorable week last year
Yes!! Indeed it was the best and the most memorable and a very romantic episode..☺️..the first time when rasia felt sooo much for eachother.😳...YAY!!!!To HHL >>RASiA >>AND 19TH DEC!!🥳

Res
unres😛
firstly  thanks polo 4 reminding me this date😃
GOSH! mai bhi kitni pagal hu hhl ke liye ...i remember every single thing ...19 dec- their date +juno getting jealous+that scene were he gave her a bunch of flowers made with paper n pushpa said iss mai se toh khusbu aa hi nahi rahi n he said ki tumne chu diya na aajayegi😳...we also got a sira hug ⭐️ n i have recorded it on my mom's cell😛 ...i also recorded sun mere on that day wen she hugged him 4 the first time...AnD! how can i forget😃 that dialog "Nahi!!! chudiya nahi todogi Pushpaaa 😆 kya scene tha...Oh Freak mai ye batana kaise bhul gayi ki mai uss din 5 hours nonstop v channel dekh rahi thi just to see the promo of tu jane na...n 4 tht muje sara din wo d3 dekhna pada tht too repeats  i saw the whole week's epi of d3 two times just to spot tht one particular  promo of my rasia😳 and and and!! maine ye toh bataya hi nahi9 k uss din mai school 1st period se leke last period tak last bench pe baithke apne naseeb pe aasu baha rahi thi...kyuki hhl 7:30 ko telecast hota hai n mom 7:00 ko ghar pe aati hai 😭...i was literally crying like a 5 year old screaming yelling "mujhe wo episode dekhna hai.."😆 aur wo epi ko dekhne k liye itni despo thi k mai d3 ki kriya ke jaise o universe ji plz meri help kardo ka prayer bhi kiya tha 😳
i remember mere frnds kaise mere geometry k teacher drool karte the n mujhe toh unke shakal mai bhi rasia dikhte the 😆 in fact maine sara din ye pray kiya k plz universeji agar aap ho toh kuc aesa kardo ki mom dad dono kisi kam ki wajah se late ho jaye aur mai hhl shanti se dekh saku n u know wht while i was watching d3 tht day mom nai ayi aur 7:10 ko mujhe call aya ki mom frnd ki beti ki shaadi mai ja rahi hai aur dad late hone wale hai...😃 sach kehte hai kisi chij ko dil se chaaho to mil jaati hai...mai ne dhinka chika pe dance bhi kiya tha  BUT,itna sab hone k baad bhi tu jane na sequence 19th dec ko nai aya 😭 
Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 11 years ago
the bstt moments of hhl!!!!!! dat hug,sun mere,tu jaane na,their sleeping togethr,everythng wa ssoo soo magicall,it was the bstttesssttt part!!!!!!! loved each and every moment!!!!!!!!!!
Muskan & piz you guys are just so awesomely described it
Agreed dat dis was d most memorable episode!!!
First, dey fought together for d firs tym.
Raghav got protective bout sia for d first time
Raghav n sia went out on their first date
Sia hugged rayghav for the first time
So many first times na??
And most important of all... we got to noe for sure dat raghav and sia r gonna b couple!!!I got confirmed..

Nice post utpol!!!
It was just Amzing. I watched it many times.bhai ab tang aa gaye mera itna dekhne se.😆
Oh ya i have completely lost track of dates and everything due to this exams😡 

thanks proton for this😊
This was one of the bestestest part in hhl which can never be forgottenThis was the part when our sira became closer knowingly and also unknowingly...where they were light sparks between them, which just began...

They were able to know there was something between them, though they did not realize then, their hearts knew it somewhere in some corner, it was all growing slowly.

They thought that each other was not that bad as they had thought while they were in the truck. Many signs of their love developing was seen.
We got to see thir first date together which was so cute. Of course all because of the raghav effect in it. 
We got things which i had not expected so soon, like getting lost in jungle and they both sleeping together.
They both were concerned about each other.  Sia was worried if Raghav was hurt because of the goondas, when she found him she was like she got her life back!! But she did not know about that feeling then...

And wow we got a 'I love you' from Raghav to his loving Pushpa!!! I did not expect that at all!!!! What more can be asked for...again ya he did not know from outside but within him he knew it.

Evn after they fought  a bit, Raghav could not see his Pushpa out in the rain and he carried her and made her sit next to the fire, thanks to the rain for playing cupid there. He was worried she was cold and put his coat around her, again thanks to cafe manager for giving him that day.
Whatever they did, but destiny was they had to be together hence every situation turned out to be a favour to them to come close.

Ooops this went too long i guess😆i'll stop here😆
Kya karoon this was such an amazing part that i can go on writing about it😆 
i misses jungle days they amazing seens