Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Our previous frustration thread has completed 150 pages and so has been closed. Please continue the discussion regarding your frustration with the storyline in this topic.

However keep in mind that there are no bashing, swearing, derogatory terms, and that BV forum rules are followed

Henceforth all frustration topics will either be closed or moved here

Link to the previous topics:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3195753

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3301553

Please Note that this is not a chat thread nor an appreciation thread, this is a frustration thread where members post their frustration over the show.

Refrain from chatting here and using it as an appreciation thread, there are already threads available on the forum to continue with this

Hoping for your cooperation, disregard of rules will lead to further action

Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks of starting new frustration thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
bv  creators  have pity on pratyusha .how many days she will wear such heavy lehnga and heavy jwellery ???? .she herself tired with this heavy lehnga and heavy jwellery .
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finallly, ek haveli se doosiri haveli chali gaye (doll)  rorokar. 😭 For a change doll se hii pooch liya kiske saath khelna chahogey in the future doll kudh hi choose kar diya i am bored with playing jagya so now i want to play with shiv.😊
devraniharish thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

Finallly, ek haveli se doosiri haveli chali gaye (doll)  rorokar. 😭 For a change doll se hii pooch liya kiske saath khelna chahogey in the future doll kudh hi choose kar diya i am bored with playing jagya so now i want to play with shiv.😊

πŸ˜›Bahut dukhi hoon main πŸ˜‰
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devraniharish

πŸ˜›Bahut dukhi hoon main πŸ˜‰

Why devrani, why are you dukhi ?
Because anandi is gone to a new haveli?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeh  sanchi to anandi shiv ke kamren ki sajawat ke liye lal mirche latka  ke aayi hogi .and v want  to c  ansh scene in switzerland as soon as possible
devraniharish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Why devrani, why are you dukhi ?
Because anandi is gone to a new haveli?

πŸ˜› my outside feeling πŸ˜†
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tdy i was missing jagya nd i don't like the bg song in tdy's episode exactly those lines which they played at the time of jagya's entry to jeitsar😑 . I really miss ja-an.πŸ˜”
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BV cvs your rituals seems to me never ending 😑...you are dragging too much i feel for poor actors come on for how long both Sid and Prats will be in those heavy wedding dresses i know you have got expensive clothes for rent so why are you making those poor souls suffer  for it and also poor Shanky you have disappeared him ..and to top it all us poor viewers we are not attending  marriage ritual classes never ending lectures ..silly was i to be very happy in December we will see next story but here marriage took all December ...cvs please fasten up your pace please