Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BUDDH

What a shame.  So if I wanna chat where do I go?

You may go to the other threads where you have posted today.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurtimasti

--finally tight slap to ansh bashers 😉who always bash anandi shiv , and saying that without singhs and jagya bv show cannt run 🥳 Trp clearly shows viewres accepted ansh marriage and shekhars also😃

Reported for instigating a war among members

Originally posted by: gurtimasti

--finally tight slap to ansh bashers 😉who always bash anandi shiv , and saying that without singhs and jagya bv show cannt run 🥳 Trp clearly shows viewres accepted ansh marriage and shekhars also😃

So the TRPs are high? Good they can draag this marriage occasion for another 2 months then! 
Originally posted by: BUDDH

Can we petition that we want Gauri back?  She was pregnant too.  Also that is an unfinished story, I used to hate her, but she had solid personality and your hero was a mouse before her, that I want to see again.  ðŸ˜† 

I miss Gauri. It would be silly on CV's part if they open up new threads without closing Gauri's. ðŸ¤¢
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

So the TRPs are high? Good they can drag this marriage occasion for another 2 months then! 

i agree wid u!! if this non-sense marriage drag track fetcehd so much TRPs then i can understand why shows wid meaningless drags & kitchen politics get so much TRPs & it also established the fact that make a show crap by dragging the tracks & u get the TRPs🥱🥱 but wen BV was showing gud things it didn't get TRPs.

Btw  i just read that BV is @no.4. but why DABH, SSK & madhubala 3 @ 1,2,3 nos. respectively??they r more craps than BV. and i think there r no gud shows on TV these days except 26 12 &,mahadev on LO, Veera on SP, Parvarish & anamika on sony, PSH on zee & colors doesn't've any as BV has also bcum drag & crap wid this non-stop marriage & rasams track.🥱🥱apart from these  sum show there r 2-3 more shows which r watchable which i don't watch regularly but wenever i catch sum scenes or epis here & there their story & tracks seems 2 b sensible 2 sum extent.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
dolly  i dont about other show but in ssk there is nothing to watch .simar always crying .she is most weakest character and they drag khushi part very much .they r continous showing evil things of khushi but till now nopunishment for her and how can roli go out of house late night at disco without informing anyone and even roli do not discuss her plan with her husband ? Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know about SSK. Watching 5 mins of SSK is enough to put me off.

BV at least they stick to the theme with which they started.They may drag and some times the tracks do not work out but at least they have a story to tell.

This wedding track has totally disappointed me.If they wanted to drag it at least they could have brought out the differences between adult marriage and child marriage through all those endless rituals.They could have shown the FBs of JA child marriage rituals along with SA marriage rituals.At least people who did not watch it from the beginning and people who are wanting JA reunion it would have told why JA is marriage is so wrong.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@perseus DABH, madhubala & SSK r among crap shows.these shows r really crap. sumtimes while changing channels i catch sum scenes & u won't beleive just watching for 1 min scene puts me off.🥱🥱madhubala was gud wen it started but wid the entry of egoistic RK it degraded tho now its better but still not up2 the stds & it started wid sum oder theme but bcame a 2nd rate non-sense show.and wenever i catch those few secs. or mins of DABH i never saw leads smiling.🥱🥱🥱and SSK every1 knows abt it.like surabhi'd said simar is always crying & -vity always wins there.🥱🥱
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@perseus DABH, madhubala & SSK r among crap shows.these shows r really crap. sumtimes while changing channels i catch sum scenes & u won't beleive just watching for 1 min scene puts me off.🥱🥱madhubala was gud wen it started but wid the entry of egoistic RK it degraded tho now its better but still not up2 the stds & it started wid sum oder theme but bcame a 2nd rate non-sense show.and wenever i catch those few secs. or mins of DABH i never saw leads smiling.🥱🥱🥱and SSK every1 knows abt it.like surabhi'd said simar is always crying & -vity always wins there.🥱🥱

Dear DABH is my all time fav show aur uss show mein mujhe kuch galat nahi lagtaa.

Aapki anandi bhi 2 saal tak roti rahi .kuch na kuch kami toh har jagah hoti hain.