Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 19

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

I really don't know about SSK. Watching 5 mins of SSK is enough to put me off.

BV at least they stick to the theme with which they started.They may drag and some times the tracks do not work out but at least they have a story to tell.

This wedding track has totally disappointed me.If they wanted to drag it at least they could have brought out the differences between adult marriage and child marriage through all those endless rituals.They could have shown the FBs of JA child marriage rituals along with SA marriage rituals.At least people who did not watch it from the beginning and people who are wanting JA reunion it would have told why JA is marriage is so wrong.

i also don't watch SSK.and u r saying watching it for 5mins r enough 2 put u off but i can't tolerate this crap even for 2mins.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i agree that atleast BV stick 2 the theme but just like u i m totally disappointed wid this marriage tracks including all on-going non-stop rasams, lectures abt relationships etc.i m not against showing all rituals & lectures abt relationships but there shud b sum time limit 4 it. why 2 waste a whole epi on one lecture or a rasam??🀒🀒even ekta doesn't do such a drag in her weddings.

@bold i completely agree wid u on this.BV CVs've failed in this.🀒🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
@devraniharish  i m not saying A didn't cry but atleast i saw smile on her face time 2 time & 4 crying she was/is criticised. and one more thing i like A but not a blind fan or admirer.
and if u watch it & like it then its ur POV but atleast i can't see anything gud in it. and even in newspaper there was an article abt these 2e shows alongwid sum oder shows which were termed as not gud show & which started wid sum oder theme but'd bcum a kitchen politics.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

@devraniharish  i m not saying A didn't cry but atleast i saw smile on her face time 2 time & 4 crying she was/is criticised. and one more thing i like A but not a blind fan or admirer.

and if u watch it & like it then its ur POV but atleast i can't see anything gud in it. and even in newspaper there was an article abt these 2e shows alongwid sum oder shows which were termed as not gud show & which started wid sum oder theme but'd bcum a kitchen politics.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

😊 kya aapne Surooj & Sandhaya ki smile nahi dekhi show mein ??? there are many good moments there wo alag baat hain aapko aacha nahi lagta πŸ˜Š
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DABH has been on the top for many months. And their fans are as fanatic abt their show as BVians are. Actually all fans think their show is unique.
The reality is that all shows are ok for a while then they become boring

devraniharish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

DABH has been on the top for many months. And their fans are as fanatic abt their show as BVians are. Actually all fans think their show is unique.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Libra123 thumbnail
Looks like cvs are now trying to drag with anandi being a divorcee ... Did they all not know that it was a samohik vivah.. Why does anyone not know about this... Cvs ko tho drag karneka bahana chahiye... Now anandi has to prove to all she is better than a unmarried girl... easily 2 years draaag kar sakte...
Seriously people accepted shyam and suguna in a village and they are not able to accept anandi in a town??
devraniharish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Libra123

Looks like cvs are now trying to drag with anandi being a divorcee ... Did they all not know that it was a samohik vivah.. Why does anyone not know about this... Cvs ko tho drag karneka bahana chahiye... Now anandi has to prove to all she is better than a unmarried girl... easily 2 years draaag kar sakte...

Seriously people accepted shyam and suguna in a village and they are not able to accept anandi in a town??

😊 Har Show ki yahi problem hain choti se baat ko Drag krke dekhne kiii πŸ˜‘
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am missing jagya without having any story they are dragging the show,😑 Its better shashank can quit the show like anjum he deserves good role as an actor.😊 Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

i agree wid u on this.😊i know most of the shows bcum boring after sumtime but still sum shows do remain gud.
i m not a blind BV fan or blind DABH disliker. but i just don't like the luk of that show where that bhabho constantly torturing snadhya & sooraj. this show'd v.gud theme but now has bcum a total crap.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
and i'd & m also criticising BV 4 its non-sense tracks & slow snail like pace like making J -ve or villain was non-sense , this marriage wid lectures etc. is so senseless.

@devraniharish i'd also seen u in sum oder forums like phulwa & PSH i also liked ur posts there & even u know that Phulwa was gud till the end & PSH is also gud till now.and BV has still theme tho now from past many days ita bcuming crap and wat 2 say abt its snail like pace.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: devraniharish

😊 Har Show ki yahi problem hain choti se baat ko Drag krke dekhne kiii πŸ˜‘

har show ke fans yeh sochate hain ki unke lead actor ya actress jaisa koi nahi. they become crazy after fictitious characters.
So that fun element goes missing and copgiri starts.