Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@tiny I dont watch DABH but have been to its forum aand was shocked to see how they worship Sandhya and Suraj. It is crazy.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

I am missing jagya without having any story they are dragging the show,๐Ÿ˜ก Its better shashank can quit the show like anjum he deserves good role as an actor.๐Ÿ˜Š

Shashank is a great actor who alone can double the TRPs. But his character of 'Jagya' in BV is totally ruined to prove Shiv and Anandi mahan. 

If he was shown as a competent doctor happily settled in his life, how would anandi get sympathy and how would the producers make money?

If shashank quits, then BV is over !! 

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lo bhai have any one noticed the english accent of anandhi even ashima can't speak like her๐Ÿ˜‰ but saanchi๐Ÿ˜ฒ. bechchari she doesn't know already his brother checked her english knowledge at the time when ds executed her tricks.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail

Lo bhai have any one noticed the english accent of anandhi even ashima can't speak like her๐Ÿ˜‰ but saanchi๐Ÿ˜ฒ. bechchari she doesn't know already his brother checked her english knowledge at the time when ds worked out her tricks.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I like her 'thaanku kalectorsaab'

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก Dear cv pls back Jagiya ๐Ÿ˜ญ without him show looks died ๐Ÿคข Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elasingh

@tiny I dont watch DABH but have been to its forum aand was shocked to see how they worship Sandhya and Suraj. It is crazy.

ela i never visited that forum but i'd seen crazy fans like u r saying. hav u ever seen posts of Arnav-khushi or armaan-ridhhima or maan-geet or RK-madhu fans?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†they also worship these couples.๐Ÿ˜†
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@Tiny jii Thank you so much for liking my post ๐Ÿ˜Š yes we both are Phulwa lover ๐Ÿ‘ you kow I always wanna watch BV but this show always play with my motions ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lo bhai have any one noticed the english accent of anandhi even ashima can't speak like her๐Ÿ˜‰ but saanchi๐Ÿ˜ฒ. bechchari she doesn't know already his brother checked her english knowledge at the time when ds worked out her tricks.๐Ÿ˜†

her accent seemed fine to me...were u expecting a villager accent ?
are u dissapointed thtu didnt get tht to bash ?
btw pratts had a bengali accent coz she is a bengali...nothing unusual in tht
Shinya thumbnail

Oh god ! That 'unveiling' ceremony nearly killed me. 

Thank you, Director Ji, for bringing those gossiping ladies into the show who brought along with them some life into today's episode.

How boring can a wedding get !! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find the whole  'unveiling'  thingy very degrading. Why will each person come and lift the bride's veil and see the bride. The veil is a mark of modesty. ๐Ÿ˜ณ      I had told my MIL I'm not letting Tom, Dick and Harry  (not even my FIL) touch my veil ...so she had done my unveiling and then each person came and gave me gifts, which made me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
As far as the old ladies snide remarks are concerned...it sure got some eye balls which will turn into TRP๐Ÿ˜‰. Coz makers know very well that educated bunch in real life would have given punches to such ladies right there & then lolz so much for oppressed Indian woman ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
As my siggy says Drama needs provocation & shock to live on & ladies + Madern Sanchi proved that today๐Ÿคช