Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by queen-bee

I find the whole  'unveiling'  thingy very degrading. Why will each person come and lift the bride's veil and see the bride. The veil is a mark of modesty. 😳      I had told my MIL I'm not letting Tom, Dick and Harry  (not even my FIL) touch my veil ...so she had done my unveiling and then each person came and gave me gifts, which made me πŸ˜ƒ
As far as the old ladies snide remarks are concerned...it sure got some eye balls which will turn into TRPπŸ˜‰. Coz makers know very well that educated bunch in real life would have given punches to such ladies right there & then lolz so much for oppressed Indian woman 😈.
As my siggy says Drama needs provocation & shock to live on & ladies + Madern Sanchi proved that todayπŸ€ͺ

We are only against the Anandi 's bal vivah but not the traditions of bal vivah...😑😑😑
Originally posted by vidya0000

Lo bhai have any one noticed the english accent of anandhi even ashima can't speak like herπŸ˜‰ but saanchi😲. bechchari she doesn't know already his brother checked her english knowledge at the time when ds worked out her tricks.πŸ˜†

exactly!! even i noticed this... khud modern hone par itna ittrati hai... when anandi spoke usne iss lapundri ke hosh uda diye!!! luv u Ajee
Originally posted by tiny15

ela i never visited that forum but i'd seen crazy fans like u r saying. hav u ever seen posts of Arnav-khushi or armaan-ridhhima or maan-geet or RK-madhu fans?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†they also worship these couples.πŸ˜†
Dear I have not been to any  forum u mentioned except MB forum...
 Both Dristi and Vivian got crazy fans and war goes among them.
I myself like both of them ...lekin bus itna hi...
         Not crazy abt any actor or character...
Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
Anandhi replied saanchi he is de first collector then how could i drop that chance of marrying him?πŸ˜‰ i don't want to drop down that chance so i said ok to marry him under the cover of promise.  πŸ˜‘  shiv was shocked 😲 cv's took lot of effort to show that she was never wrong for that reason only her mom dead moreover uskii mauth kii zimeydaari bhi jagya par dal liya.πŸ˜† 

Anandhi replied saanchi he is de first collector then how could i drop that chance of marrying him?πŸ˜‰ i don't want to drop down that chance so i said ok to marry him under the cover of promise.  πŸ˜‘  shiv was shocked 😲 cv's took lot of effort to show that she was never wrong for that reason only her mom dead moreover uskii mauth kii zimeydaari bhi jagya par dal liya.πŸ˜† 

When she herself took no care of her parents.

Moreover, she is a smart talker, but she did not tell her mother or dadisa that Ashma loves shiv . Smart woman ... πŸ˜‰

@ shinya most abnormal thing is shiv ko bhi patha nahi thaa kii ashima is loving him😳 cv's paved the clear way for anandhi to marry shiv otherwise being a village girl she did chumping on shiv's head  when he was a third person to her. 😑Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shinya

Shashank is a great actor who alone can double the TRPs. But his character of 'Jagya' in BV is totally ruined to prove Shiv and Anandi mahan. 

If he was shown as a competent doctor happily settled in his life, how would anandi get sympathy and how would the producers make money?

If shashank quits, then BV is over !! 

He he, no way.  Old Jagya sucks, new Jagya still to see, meanwhile he has bhagoed.  You still pining for him?  πŸ˜†

Arey anandhi apne papa khajan k barey mein poocha tak nahi whether he is at haveli or he has gone to billari.😑 directly she spoke to bhairo nd ds doh doh maiyka ho toh confusion hii hoga.πŸ€ͺaur humara shiv kaunsa network use kartha hai 2 second mein bhairon ka connection mil gayaπŸ˜†
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago

Arey anandhi apne papa khajan k barey mein poocha tak nahi whether he is at haveli or he has gone to billari.😑 directly she spoke to bhairo nd ds doh doh maiyka ho toh confusion hii hoga.πŸ€ͺaur humara shiv kaunsa network use kartha hai 2 second mein bhairon ka connection mil gayaπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

He he, no way.  Old Jagya sucks, new Jagya still to see, meanwhile he has bhagoed.  You still pining for him?  πŸ˜†

Hello dear?? What are you saying?
Woh bhaga nahi, usko bhagaya.
Because of Anandi, he left the house. That is called real 'Mahan', not fake.