Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
You know Shinya. You will soon become psycho. Just like their are many

psycho fans of  certaion characters , you will become psycho for Jagia...

Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shinya

Hello dear?? What are you saying?
Woh bhaga nahi, usko bhagaya.
Because of Anandi, he left the house. That is called real 'Mahan', not fake.

The emotion that he can't take people for granted any more and can't treat Anandi any which way he likes overtook him.  So he did what he does best, Bhago Bhago, that also chupke se, no guts to face people.  Phew Jagya  bhaga, but  see the advantage the marriage - as boring as it was - got completed properly otherwise he would have come and done some drama, fallen unconscious, lost memory, stolen chapati, something only his warped mind cud have thought of.  I am sure you will agree that J bhagoing was the best thing for Anandi, Shiv, Singhs and Shekhars.  When all get benefited, sacrifice J.  Simple logic.  Dump him.

Sorry Shinya to give you the bad news.  Is what I think.

Originally posted by elasingh

You know Shinya. You will soon become psycho.

ela how dare you say that to me? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
I am insulted. 

😆
Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

The emotion that he can't take people for granted any more and can't treat Anandi any which way he likes overtook him.  So he did what he does best, Bhago Bhago, that also chupke se, no guts to face people.  Phew Jagya  bhaga, but  see the advantage the marriage - as boring as it was - got completed properly otherwise he would have come and done some drama, fallen unconscious, lost memory, stolen chapati, something only his warped mind cud have thought of.  I am sure you will agree that J bhagoing was the best thing for Anandi, Shiv, Singhs and Shekhars.  When all get benefited, sacrifice J.  Simple logic.  Dump him.

Yes, I do agree with you this time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

First that wedding was boring.

Second that Anandi, shiv, shekhars and singhs are not worthy of anything on their own. It is either jagya's presence or his absence that makes them prove their worth.
😛

we are expecting and something good to happen in jagya's life too as he is playing a normal humanbeing character(woh kum sochtha ha)!! where we are wrong?. Till the end of bv we want to see him. 😊
Originally posted by vidya0000

we are expecting and something good to happen in jagya's life too as he is playing a normal humanbeing character(woh kum sochtha ha)!! where we are wrong?. Till the end of bv we want to see him. 😊

Oh God, what has happened to you girls, Jagya is a jail bird, bad guy, chee chee character and yoiu guys love him so?
Originally posted by vidya0000

Now ONLY good can happen to him, all bad things are gone from his life. 
😆

Yes, I do agree with you this time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

First that wedding was boring.

Second that Anandi, shiv, shekhars and singhs are not worthy of anything on their own. It is either jagya's presence or his absence that makes them prove their worth.
😛

Dream on Shinya, wake up soon but

Originally posted by Shinya

Now ONLY good can happen to him, all bad things are gone from his life. 
😆

Jagya?  ONLY good things for him? Ha that's a laugh, I am ROFLing  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
@yash jagya is a family attached boy now he has gone out to comeback again in the full form. he feels himself guilty for his misdeeds. Now, we can't take revenge on him that he shld be punished more. Bcoz anandhi's life was settled kahin toh fullstop hona chahiye na!! woh ek din achchey insaan bankar lautega i will tell he is our hero.baaki sab raami rakhii. cv's ke hath mein hai.