Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vidya0000

@yash jagya is a family attached boy now he has gone out to comeback again in the full form. he feels himself guilty for his misdeeds. Now, we can't take revenge on him that he shld be punished more. Bcoz anandhi's life was settled kahin toh fullstop hona chahiye na!! woh ek din achchey insaan bankar lautega i will tell he is our hero.baaki sab raami rakhii. cv's ke hath mein hai.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€£πŸ˜†Ye jaggu ne apne aap hi bhagvan Vishnu bana diya.bhagvan Vishnu jese ek bhi symptom Nahi he.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by shivanandi78

πŸ€£πŸ˜†Ye jaggu ne apne aap hi bhagvan Vishnu bana diya.bhagvan Vishnu jese ek bhi symptom Nahi he.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
πŸ˜•what are you  laughing at ? sorry didn't get your point ...he said dadisaa told him his name Jagdish is another name of Vishnu ..where he said i am like Vishnu just said my name is another name of Vishnu..is it wrong ?πŸ˜• Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Anandi tensed...Shiv blushing...sanchi irritable... Iravati confused...did anything else happen in today's episode apart from this? 

Waiting for the update!πŸ˜”
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
One more thing happend in todays's episode maahi's craziness. All the fly members acted  oversmart to make our anandhi comfortable.
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Anandi tensed...Shiv blushing...sanchi irritable... Iravati confused...did anything else happen in today's episode apart from this? 

Waiting for the update!πŸ˜”

yes..DS said sorry to sumitra and gahena for all her misbehavior with them πŸ˜³ and basant and gahena decided that they will adopt a gal...
Originally posted by vidya0000

One more thing happend in todays's episode maahi's craziness. All the fly members are trying to be oversmart to make our anandhi comfortable.

Thnx for the one line update vidyaπŸ˜ƒ

I couldn't understand what this term 'fly members' meant ? Did u mean - the Shekars?
Originally posted by monamie111

yes..DS said sorry to sumitra and gahena for all her misbehavior with them πŸ˜³ and basant and gahena decided that they will adopt a gal...

Monamie, thank youπŸ€—. I guess this is the complete update! Now i can log out  and sleep in peaceπŸ˜ƒ. 

Lol they wasted one episode in showing DS's frustration...and another one in saying sorry! I hope Gehna and Basant have some role to play atleast after this adoption!

CVs too much dragg the show 2-3 minute scane ke liye pura episode dekhana padta he.very slow move the story.

Wow!! Written Updates now coming on Frustration Thread ?? πŸ€£

Is the condition that bad after the hype about the TRPs ?? πŸ˜†

Anyway, thanks for saving my time ... πŸ€£πŸ€£