Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Poor shiv...married with  maha boring anandi .jo kabhi usase natural smile bhi Nahi deti. I hope CVs try to recover very soon anandi.πŸ˜†
show is very slow pace ,not moving anywhere story. neither no nice ansh scenes properly nor no story going ,seems dragfest goes ,hope show pickup in new year i.e next  after 5 days.
Color Chanal  one more award add to this year number one maha slow serial. 100% win Balikavadhu.πŸ‘
What is the exact definition of Suhag Raat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I am getting irritated with Mahi's character.He has been shown doing the same thing from the time he was introduced.
If they want to retain the character in the story they better add some depth to that character.His scenes have become repetitive and now it is plain boring to see him.
Originally posted by tootyfruity

What is the exact definition of Suhag Raat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Guess, this question is addressed to Anandi ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I seriously wish siddharth shukla quit this show and come in a new show as a lead actor. He is wasting his talent in BV now. This role will become a back burner with anandi always going to Singh family and jagya love story. 
Today mahi must have decided to stop his non-sense. 

I hope Anandi and Shiv  successfully found the alarms in today's episode!πŸ₯³
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Today mahi must have decided to stop his non-sense. 

I hope Anandi and Shiv  successfully found the alarms in today's episode!πŸ₯³
Finally Shiv entered the room and AnSh have successfully completed their alarm finding mission and goodnight sweet dreams . Finally 2nd  December  came on cvs calender ...12 A M πŸ₯³after our full December πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aparnauma

I am getting irritated with Mahi's character.He has been shown doing the same thing from the time he was introduced.
If they want to retain the character in the story they better add some depth to that character.His scenes have become repetitive and now it is plain boring to see him.

ya,mahi is boring n irritating sometimes. may be character or actor or unnecessary scenes of mahi making the character bore, mahi character is full of life character but it's boring n irritating nowadays along with sanchi πŸ₯±
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago