Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Khajanan advised anandhi sab ka dil jeeth lena!! only then they will undertake expense of ur third marriage.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by devraniharish

What about Gauri ????? 1st CV need to finish this story before new entry in J's life πŸ˜•
on colors website there is an article which says it is possible there is one more love triangle in Jagya's life πŸ˜†perhaps cvs are thinking of rewinding his story on him Anandi loved him so much waited for so much but he didn't realize when she was all set to start her new life with Shiv  he realized and came for forgiveness just one chance now Gauri has proved him very well she doesn't care for him or love him anymore so when he might be ready to restart his life with new character Gauri will come back and sit in his feet forgive me just one chance i won\t disappoint you bache ki khatir mujhe apana loπŸ˜†
Originally posted by vidya0000

Khajanan advised anandhi sab ka dil jeeth lena!! only then they will undertake expense of ur third marriage.πŸ˜ƒ

He was the only one who advised anandi. Rest all from Singh parivar threatened Shiv. That is bec they think they have the money power to buy people.

Khajansingh is poor. so he always gave good and logical advice to his daughter which really helped her... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

CV'S kaafi mehanath karthey hai ansh ko mahaan log dikhaney k liye. Whenever she enters haveli she will calculate their wealth by her sharp eyes.. as such she knows the value of money!! πŸ₯±   bcoz she had never earned moneyπŸ˜‰
Shinya not allowed to pm u Maximum limit reached.Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
Gauri's trk shld be ended sensibly,to predict ourselves whether she will come and trouble jagya in the future or not like a vampire before starting any trks for jagya. i am eagerly waiting for the new entry.😊
Originally posted by Shinya

By the way, I was shocked to see Shekhars travelling to Kesarbagh by public transport...why? 

Moreover, they reached Kesarbagh before Shiv-anandi's car could.

Ohh please do not mention these small matters...If CV's see this, they will dedicate 1 week for such travelling tracks...as in how the Shekars had choose a public transport instead of a private luxury one...how they reached that place before AnSh.etc ..
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Ohh please do not mention these small matters...If CV's see this, they will dedicate 1 week for such travelling tracks...as in how the Shekars had choose a public transport instead of a private luxury one...how they reached that place before AnSh.etc ..

I agree with you, dear ...πŸ˜†
However, I can't stop my mind wondering why they could not afford an air-conditioned 6-seater SUV ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think one extra episode to clarify this would have put my mind at ease ... now I am not able to concentrate on the future track of ANSH...🀣🀣
Originally posted by vidya0000

CV'S kaafi mehanath karthey hai ansh ko mahaan log dikhaney k liye. Whenever she enters haveli she will calculate their wealth by her sharp eyes.. as such she knows the value of money!! πŸ₯±   bcoz she had never earned moneyπŸ˜‰
WOW what a view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriuoly iss thread mein kitne ajeeb ajeeb se mentality dikhaye dete hai.Seriouly yeh Anandi ki baat kar rahe hai yeha Kekta madam ki kisi vamp ko bohot misss kar ke wajah se Anandi ki sath confuse kar rahe hai pata hi nahi chal raha hai.🀑 
@ Shinya You can receive no pm from anyone. you have reached maximum no of pm a senior member is allowed to receive. So try to increase ur posts. I can read ur pmsEdited by elasingh77 - 11 years ago