Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 8

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sachi aisi koi gift anandi ko degi Jise she immediately back to hostel .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shinya "Anandi was looking nice like a bengali dulhan with long hair"

Are you frustrated that anandi was looking good today ? This is frustration thread not appreciation thread.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tistaa

Ohk this is my very first proper frustrating post on FT πŸ˜†  I cant believe I am posting actually but I am really very very very frustrated wwith Saanchi now...I wish I could give supari for killing her 😑  sach a spoiled rude stupid bimbo 😑  I have really doubt that is she really daughter of Ira - Alok ? πŸ˜•  plz plz plz CVs isse apni hostel parcel karo jaldiii 😑  really INTOLARABLE 🀒

Well I think I pretty much sounded frustrated πŸ˜†  What say????? πŸ˜›

now thats called real frustration πŸ˜†
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
please change to montage in balikavadhu forum. takeout pic shiv and jagya between anandi as soon as. only shivanandi.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am getting frustrated now all the criticizm that is pondered over CVS from a mere article about Sriti's entry ...is it being written or being shown in serial that jagaya will marry herπŸ˜•if he does we haven't seen even in which circumstances and how he will marry her and BV is not ekta show having one million eye locks they will marry them or fall in love  πŸ₯±so far the character hasn't  even entered the serial and what the actress has said is only this her character is child marriage victim having fate like Anandi but unlike Anandi she doesn't have support of her in laws and she will get in some big trouble out of which Jagaya will help her ..we haven't seen the story yet , the character hasn't even entered the show ..and our critcizim ki jai ho even without seeing the track , knowing its reason we are bombarding cvs with our criticizm ...can we develop some patience to see first then pass judgement 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

Are you frustrated that anandi was looking good today ? This is frustration thread not appreciation thread.

Henceforth, please do not quote me for the simple reason that I do not wish to interact with a member like you.

I hope that is clear !

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hey Sheetsden,

Shinya has appreciated Anandi, now why are you cribbing.  May be Shinya inow likes Anandi?  May be you have or someone has influenced her?  But why crib about a good development.  Let's enjoy the moment.  Live and let be.  Leave her alone.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

Hey Sheetsden,

Shinya has appreciated Anandi, now why are you cribbing.  May be Shinya inow likes Anandi?  May be you have or someone has influenced her?  But why crib about a good development.  Let's enjoy the moment.  Live and let be.  Leave her alone.

Yash, let us leave the crazy member alone !

Her id will be banned very soon by the mods.
Chill !
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tistaa

Ohk this is my very first proper frustrating post on FT πŸ˜†  I cant believe I am posting actually but I am really very very very frustrated wwith Saanchi now...I wish I could give supari for killing her 😑  sach a spoiled rude stupid bimbo 😑😑😑😑😑😑  I have really doubt that is she really daughter of Ira - Alok ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  plz plz plz CVs isse apni hostel parcel karo jaldiii 😑😑😑😑😑😑  really INTOLARABLE 😑🀒🀒🀒🀒

Well I think I pretty much sounded frustrated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What say????? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Itna pareshan kyon hona? Its a make believe world.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shinya

Henceforth, please do not quote me for the simple reason that I do not wish to interact with a member like you.

I hope that is clear !

well said shinya.