elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Shinya have u changed side?🤣

Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
check  previous  frusrtruation thread what moderator has written in page 134 that appreciation is not allowed in frustruation thread .sheestden  u r absolutely right that appreciation is not allowed in frustruation thread

mod  please note  shinya has called one of member crazy 
Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@surabhi01 people here don't know the meaning of frustration thread. They r using this thread like a regular chat session. 
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BV casting is always good. But they made a mistake with saanchi character.
Her expressions are really bad, plz don't waste our time giving importance to her role. Mahi has improved a lot and is acting according to his character. 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don know if it is true that Sriti Jha will enter into Jaggy's life as a new gal..but this news is everywhere in this forum! if it is true then what about Gauri and her baby CVs? ðŸ˜•

first anandi, then gauri and now some another balika vadhu...jaggya & gauri's story appears unfinished to us CVs ðŸ˜” at least give us a hint that u will finish J-G's story later...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This sanchi is getting on my nerves now... Daddu tried to convince her in such a nice way n yet she is nt convinced. I still dont understand y d family is still bearing with her!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This Sanchi is getting on to my nerves😡

Why are they pushing this Sanchi character down our throats😡😡

And to top it the performance of the lady is another thing that adds to my irritation.😡😡😡

I hope the CVs realise that people are not interested in dumb Sanchi's character.

CVs please recast Gauri if you cannot get Anjum to do the role and bring her back.We are willing to accept any face as Gauri.

We don't mind seeing Jaggu juggling with two women as long as one of the women is Gauri.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
can  anyone  tell me what did sanchi do yesterday ? because yesterday i did not watch bv yesterday instead iwent to watch movie dabang 2 ,first show
shonaligupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

Anandi was looking nice like a bengali dulhan with long hair.

You and I have had one incident before.  That tells me that this is not genuine thought.  Some matlab is there for you to show a change of sides.  Wonder what.

Please be a good lady and don't attack Anandi without any cause.  That is deeply upsetting.  Just see the number of members who do not appreciate your thinking.  Get well darling.
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonaligupta

You and I have had one incident before.  That tells me that this is not genuine thought.  Some matlab is there for you to show a change of sides.  Wonder what.

Please be a good lady and don't attack Anandi without any cause.  That is deeply upsetting.  Just see the number of members who do not appreciate your thinking.  Get well darling.

But ever those forum members care our feelings ????
Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago