Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY - Page 5

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hinakshara

aap dono k sweetness dekhk muje diabates aa gaya..wah sajid wah 🀣 luking 4rward 2 nb5...hope v'll get another amir-sanjeed ya shaleen-daljeet πŸ˜ƒ

@bold : hopefully πŸ˜ƒ fingers crossed πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail

Now Karan ki big wali simile+blush 😳😳

pree4ru thumbnail

pree4ru thumbnail
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Normally, one expects the newlyweds to go on a honeymoon, but TV actors Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal, who tied the knot late last month, have decided to get back to work, as a couple on the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye 5 (Star Plus).

Avers Nisha, "This is the best thing that happened to us, for otherwise he would be shooting for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and I would be waiting for him at home or would be even going out for my work. Also, this platform is giving us ample time to be together. In fact, ever since Karan signed for the above Star Plus' hit show four years ago, we have never spent so much time together."

Upon asking to describe Karan as a husband, Nisha says, "It is just 20 days, and is too difficult to say now, but yes, he has been a man of perfect behaviour during our courtship. To me, he is just like Naitik, the character he plays. He is also respectful towards his parents and loves me a lot."

Coming to dance, Karan observes, "Both of us are equally bad at shaking our legs. Right now, we are going through a strain (physical and mental) learning this craft. Also, this is our first show on TV together. Prior to this, we had done commercials and even worked in a film together, but have never done a reality show before."

Karan goes on to add that he was quite lucky to have got a chance to do Nach as in the current track of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Naitik is shown to be in coma. "This happened naturally and was not planned," Karan divulges, adding, "for the first time, audiences will get to see the real me on Nach stage. I have been with Nisha for six years and would love to be sexy with her. Till now, they have only seen the good boy side of me."

So why is he doing Nach… as opposed to any other reality show? Karan maintains, "We always wanted to do Nach, it took them four years to find us. As for other reality formats, things never worked out due to some reason or the other like time constraints etc. Let me clear that I would not like doing like something like Fear Factor for it involves eating cockroaches; we are vegetarians."

Before concluding, Nisha says that she was not thinking about honeymoon for the moment. "We will only think of Nach for the next three months."

hiranrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

Now Karan ki big wali simile+blush 😳😳

Karan ki smile πŸ˜³
pree4ru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naksh_charming

Karan ki smile πŸ˜³

His smile mashalaah is just out of the world
hiranrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

His smile mashalaah is just out of the world

yea . i agreed πŸ˜³

Edited by Naksh_charming - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW! The promo is lovely.. the couple is looking so good.. KarIsha look so good together <3 Waiting for NB5..

*Note:
Post reviewed till here.
-DONT quote more than 3 times.
-NO quoting pictures.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Nisha and Karan will not think of honeymoon but only "Nach Baliye" for the next three months

• Tags:
    • Karan Mehra
    • Star Plus
    • Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
    • Nisha Rawal
By TellychakkarTeam 22 Dec 2012 - 05:30
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Normally, one expects the newlyweds to go on a honeymoon, but TV actors Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal, who tied the knot late last month, have decided to get back to work, as a couple on the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye 5 (Star Plus).

Avers Nisha, "This is the best thing that happened to us, for otherwise he would be shooting for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and I would be waiting for him at home or would be even going out for my work. Also, this platform is giving us ample time to be together. In fact, ever since Karan signed for the above Star Plus' hit show four years ago, we have never spent so much time together."

Upon asking to describe Karan as a husband, Nisha says, "It is just 20 days, and is too difficult to say now, but yes, he has been a man of perfect behaviour during our courtship. To me, he is just like Naitik, the character he plays. He is also respectful towards his parents and loves me a lot."

Coming to dance, Karan observes, "Both of us are equally bad at shaking our legs. Right now, we are going through a strain (physical and mental) learning this craft. Also, this is our first show on TV together. Prior to this, we had done commercials and even worked in a film together, but have never done a reality show before."

Karan goes on to add that he was quite lucky to have got a chance to do Nach as in the current track of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Naitik is shown to be in coma. "This happened naturally and was not planned," Karan divulges, adding, "for the first time, audiences will get to see the real me on Nach stage. I have been with Nisha for six years and would love to be sexy with her. Till now, they have only seen the good boy side of me."

So why is he doing Nach… as opposed to any other reality show? Karan maintains, "We always wanted to do Nach, it took them four years to find us. As for other reality formats, things never worked out due to some reason or the other like time constraints etc. Let me clear that I would not like doing like something like Fear Factor for it involves eating cockroaches; we are vegetarians."

Before concluding, Nisha says that she was not thinking about honeymoon for the moment. "We will only think of Nach for the next three months."