Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
the reason which was given behind opening this thread was that  there was no nach baliye forum.nach baliye forum is open now so i think there is no need of this thread in yrkkh forum.as a member i request that all posts related to nach baliye should be in nach baliye forum.
its a request from yrkkh fan who thinks this forum is entitled for yrkkh related stuff only😊
Edited by avanti_duggu - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reviewed.
This thread will remain open for discussion :)
Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
I caught up with the first epi of NB5 today.. KM-Nisha performance was so.. romantic! Shilpa's comment made me🤣🤣 They make a LOVELY pair. So deeply in love!
liyana5 thumbnail
sorry to you ask like this stutz  you told that when nb5 forum open up that only can discussion here now why your are say like this 😭this is not nb5 forum and only yrkkh forum. now nb5 forum is open. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for keeping this thread open. Karan and Nisha's pefromance was so awesome. 😳
-Stutz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: liyana5

sorry to you ask like this stutz  you told that when nb5 forum open up that only can discussion here now why your are say like this 😭this is not nb5 forum and only yrkkh forum. now nb5 forum is open. 

Hey.. I never said I will close this once NB5 forum is opened😕 I understand that this is yrkkh forum, however, I am not allowing the forum to be flooded with NB5 talks, right? ALL discussions/comments/pictures/creations/articles, everything is under ONE thread only. Closing this thread would be unfair, as forums do have this ONE thread for discussion😊
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rehearsals...
Poor soul is having a hard time...🤣  
God bless him!!

Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
sunshine2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG!!!!!! Karan and Nisha look sooo cute together as it the first time i am seeing nisha.
She and karan were great in the first epi of nach baliye. 👏

HATS OFF TO BOTH FOR PERFORMING SO WELL. Looking forward to seeing them again next week!!!!!!!!!! 👏
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, please comment on the following article since Karan is tagged in it. 😊 Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
hinakaran thumbnail
Nisha is pretty..n karan is our rockstar 😛 ..hey can anybody tellme dat whether der was a segment in nb wer nishas chura fell on elena..i dint c.. 😕