LIVE Discussion Thread 71 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

We recently bumped into Sky Walker and Pooja Bedi and realised that the duo is getting stronger in emotion with each passing day as Sky holds high regards for the lady. After all, he has also tattooed her name on his biceps as reported earlier in the media.

However, we wondered why Pooja hasn't done the same yet.

Read on to know the reason…

"Earlier, I've had companions and partners, but nobody has had the guts to get my name inked on themselves, that Sky did. And he got this tattoo on his biceps as it means strength and he believes that I am his strength," shared an overwhelmed Pooja with Tellychakkar.com.

Talking about the meaning of the tattoo, she went to tell, "It has a dragon fly and a heart, apart from my name. The dragon fly has been instrumental in getting our relationship where it is today; it has a hidden spiritual connection. In a way, it also connects to my mother. There is a dragon fly everywhere in my house; on the curtains, on the wind chimes etc. The heart obviously signifies love and the affection we share."

We further asked Pooja if she would like to get herself tattooed too, to which she replied, "I am needle phobic hence, if I ever have to get myself inked, I will have to take anesthesia. Maybe, this is one of the reasons why I respect what Sky has done for me. The pain that he had to go through to get my name tattooed wasn't easy to bear."

Most of the celebs usually get the initials of their partners tattooed so that if things fall apart, they can change it into something different. But, Sky did not even do that, "Yes, he got the entire name inked and I did ask him what if we have a fall out. He replied by revealing that I bought a lot of positivity in his life and he would never want to change that."

Originally posted by simplypurple

My gosh guys, you dont even let me reserve a post. πŸ˜†

purple, what yaar this slow internet and my town connection, I am pressing like to a post and its not getting liked. the impact of stupid task on internet as well
i think vishal is worst housemate of bb this year ..no work ..badi badi baatin...sirf sleeping sleeping ...main yeh nahi karta woh nahi karta phir aao sakhi chugli kare
Guys this date thing is a task or punishment according to weirdo BB ?
ya, todays nite, I think BB sending Vishal on a Date...lekin Sana ke sath nahi shayad...😲
Thanks for the updates guys, i wasn't watching live feed, but you guys described it so well that i can visualize it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
hey,..something,..nik told,..janaury,..16th bboss final,..17,18,19,..he told,.sosappy,..told,..ye teen deviyaa,..i didn't hear,..properly,..but urvi,..told,.."abey,hut,..πŸ˜›
Niketan is asking urva since long whether she will go on date with him πŸ˜³
Imam is the captain now,howcome rajeev was yelling at him,whatever happen to app captain say aisay baat nahin ker sakte.?
Or does that rule only apply to imam?
Imam is trying to win everyone's heart by generously offering use of Captain's room toilet to anyone!

Yahaan Dil naheen, patthar hain Imam...πŸ˜•

Imam Tum Sangharsh Karo...Hum Tuhaare Saath Hain!!!