Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 19 December 2012 C&M

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 19 December 2012

Ganesha's Curiosity & Modak

Nandi tells Paravti you are Annapurna, so there shouldn't be a problem about food. Paravti says here problem is different. Nandi asks her what is it? Parvati says even I make kheer but Shivji likes kheer made by my mother, Vinayak likes ladoos made by my mother he may not like ladoos if I make. Nandi says it will take long for us to get ladoos from your mother's bhavan & Ganesh can not wait for that long.

Here Ganesh is sitting on Shivji's lap, gets up observs Shivji's jata, Chandra, Snake. Shivji is watching his actions amused.

Here Paravti telepathically asks Shivji's help to satisfy his hunger. Ganesh is sitting in front of Shivji asks him why do you have all these on your body? Since the time I have seen you, I am wondering about that. Shivji tells him to ask whatever he wants clearly. He tells Ganesh you were saying your mother is very beautiful. Ganesh says, she is beautiful, does shringar,  no one dresses like you, how did my mother select you? Shivji says I had changed my roop for her once but she likes me in this form.

Parvati gets some samagri in front of her. She starts her cooking. Nandi & Ganas are discussing she is making a new dish, smells so good, must be very tasty. Nandi tells them this dish is for Kumar, whom they should call Ganesh as he is their chief.  Modaks are ready.

Shivji tells Ganesh, there are 3 Gunas in the World, Rajas, Satva & Tamas. There should be a balance of all in the Universe. Moha, maya tec are Rajas gunas.  Ego, death, anger etc are Tamasik Gunas. They needs to be balanced, for that 3rd Guna is needed, Satva, Truth, self confidence, spiritual knowledge are Satvik Gunas. Ganesh asks about bhasma. Shivji says after death only bhasma remains, that is permanent. Ganesh asks why only your attire is like this? Brhmaji, Vishnuji are wearing Crown, colourful cloths, jewellery, why not you? Shivji tells him to be patient, he'll teach him everything when his education starts.

Mushak starts running, creats havoc in Swarga. Brihaspati asks Bamdev to show  a way to get out of this curse, Gandharvaraj is Indra's favourite.  Suryadev  trys to stop the running Mushak with his sword but can't catch him. Indra trys to kill him but is stopped by Brihaspati, who asks Mushak to go to Kailash. Bamdev tells Brihaspati this was the correct step.

Paravti gets Modak for Ganesh. He is not that happy seeing them. He insists he wants ladoo made by nanima. Paravti says they are specially made by you, it's called Modak. Ganesh asks what is Modak. Shivji explains Ladoo is same from inside & outside. But Modak is different, it is soft from  outside & is filled with dry fruits inside. Which indicates a person should be simple from souside & knowledgable from within. Ganesh tastes one Modak, likes it. Paravti says if he doesn't like it then she will give them to Ganas, Pret. Ganesh  says they are good but have you made only this much? Nandi & Ganas come with more Modaks. Ganesh takes a plate, asks his friends have you ever tasted Modaks? One mushak says no, they seems to be tasty. Ganesh tells them if they want to eat them, then they should run with him first. They all go. Mushaks are tired of running, they give up. Ganesh tells them he only wanted to play for some time that's why made them run, he gives them plate of Modak tells them to go ahead & eat.

Parvati tells Shivji if Kartikeya & Ashok Sundari were  present here, would have been happy seeing their brother. Shivji says there is still some time left  for Kartikeya's mission to complete. He'll soon return to Kailash. His expression changes remembering the convo between Kartikeya & Ashok Sundari about their mother is happy with having him as her son & doesn't anyone else.

Precap: Ganesh asks Parvati to give some good clothes, she asks him why does he need them but he insists on just having the cloths. Then he goes to Shivji asks him to wear them for him then only mother will love him. Parvati smiles at his innocence.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi was a cute one, loved it.:-)
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahadev- Ganesh conversation was so very cute...the show CVs do a great job showing Mahadev as a father..his interactions wid all his kids have been so awesomely shown..the way he answers their questions, the way he interacts wid them..must say Mohit does a great job portraying a father..
Gopiii thumbnail
Mahadev is shown to be the best father. Be it Karthikeya, AS and now Ganesha he is a very indulgent, loving and caring father. It is wonderful to see that. 😳
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tf wu
will catch the epi at 11
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hence the title of jagat pita...but he is portraying SHiva amazingly...the right expressions and every episode has a lesson inbuilt but in such a way that it does not feel like they are trying to preach...

amazing series...dying to get it on dvd...hope it comes out soon
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The cutest epi ever.
Awww ganeshas look at his father.
Ganesha was siting on mahadevs lap.
Mahadev kis on his forhead.
Den ganesha stand frm their and start luking at mahadev.
The way he was touching his jatta,his snake then chandrama his stary luk at trishul and bhasma.
Then came the cutest scene.
"mere kehne ka tatparya ye hai ki" and then mahadev (mohits best expresion ever) tatparya hai kiii...
Just superb. Den mahadev says dherya and keep his hand over ganeshas hand in return ganesha too keep his hand over him.
I likd dis scene funy were parvati is binding flour and nandi and rest are talking and wen they turns all modak are already prepard and arrangd in that their expresn were hilarious.
Den wen ganesha ask about modaks parvati ke aankho ka ishara aur mahadev ka ganesha ko samjhana superb.awesome precap.
Waiting for tom epi
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When you wrote about Ganesh observing his jata, I was reminded of stuff in CNAT.  Looks like the CVs are liberally helping themselves to that, but changing them such that things suggested for Kartikeya are on Ganesh.

I can't wait for Kartikeya to be back.  And please bring back Devsena as well - I don't want them to be permanently broken up.
Karunima thumbnail
It was again an episode worth watching many time. Ganesha can take all the liberties with his dad. He is the most patient and lovable with his children. Never seen such side of a God explored in any mythos or films before.I want to see Karthikeya back in Kailash and sibling rivalry.