Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wish you a very happy birthday ratna..
have a great day and a super year- a year full of health and happiness...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ratna akka... Many more happy returns of the day!! Have a wonderful year ahead.. Enjoy your birthday... Have fun ka.. Happy Birthday!! 🤗

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wishing you Many more happy returns girl. May all your dreams come true.

Edited by Vani19 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Once again Happy Birthday Ratna kaaa 🤗

The video is sooo superb. Just loved all her answers and her singing WOW. Ratna kaaa romba nalla irinthichu 👍🏼 But u didnt sing my song, im sad 😆 One day I will torture you and then u have to sing it 😆 This or That questions 🤣 Dont slipper meee 😆 Thanks Atina aunty for the effort and the awesomeee video, tooo goodd. Thanks Ratna akka for the lovely answers 🤗

And happy that Rachitha wished you 😃 You happy girl. 😛

Lovely Thread haritha ka, sneha, migan, krithikas, tanu and dharshu 👏👍🏼
Greenish wonderful 🥳
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday ratna, hope you have a great birthday with your little one. unnoda first bday with him, illa? hope it is extra special...
wishing you a great future and lot os happiness and good health in the years to come.

mellisai thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ratna!!🥳

I'll go thru the thread later and looking forward to the answers and questions from atina and ratna.😉 

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 Thank you so much for the lovely tread and wonderful wishes everyone. I had so much fun reading through the tread and am feeling so VVIP 😛

Haritha sneha kritikas and darshu .. thank you so much for the unconditional love and care you girls shower on me. Haritha, i dont have to say much as we have gone through so many things together. From the bottom of my heart.. thank you so much da.  Krithika you have been a pillar to me in everything. Thank you da for all. Sneha 😆 thank you for being so bubbly in my life and darshu kuttyyy thank you for always making me laugh di 😛  .. I have so much fun with you little girls .. thank you for making me feel extra extra special today. 🤗 Indeed a lovely birthday this year. Last year with my hubby and this year with all lovely friends in IF. Haritha the tread is super lovely .. love the green colour and i love my dabba now which is full of green siggies 😳 Thanks to four of you who had always been there and listening to all my cries and laughter .. 🤗 thank you again.❤️ and our party shall be on our private fb okay vaa 😎 Love you girls so much.

atina 🤣🤣🤣 its a big joke you are saying you wanted post my sodapal nu.. my sodapal was not sodapal but entirely cause i have been talking to you to much 🤣 btw just because you are so kind on my tread does not mean i am gona be kind on urs 😈 wait madam wait., Jokes apart, thank you for the lovely wishes and thank you for calling me getting rachita on line .. Indeed it was a pleasant surprise and i am shock with how lovely and friendly she is 😲 oh well do tell her she has amazing strong voice 😛 aww don't worry about hubby wishing lol.. apparently meenu akka wished first 😛 second was haritha and then only  hubby 😆  I had so much of laugh only in the interview and you were funny as well. Btw this was done for the tread 😲 and how dare you prank me with others 😡 still i had always my doubt especially when you blabber in phone about SV and how you cut the conversation short 🤗 i knew something is not right nu thank you for the lovely wishes atina.

Meenu akka 🤗🤗 thanks for the lovey wishes, gifts, wassaps, phone call and everything .. oh and lovely rose ... Thank you for always being there guiding me and stood by me on my good and bad times. Love you akka. Thanks for being a sweet sister and a friend and thanks for listening to all my polambals
🤣🤣 and for putting up with all my buggings😛

Tanu and shammu mavalae both of u ... 😲 but this is to much yaar, You took out many screenshots where i kept saying this is prank nu. Tanu girl u do know how many times even the day before my birthday i said i still have my doubts on this nu 😛 i knew something is not right especially with many sodapals from atina and shammu .. shammu super acting taan but everytime she log in and say omg omg .. my 7th sense keep knocking my head 🤣 But oh well,, the chat was hilarious and these screenshots gave me good laugh ... 🤗 Thank you for the wishes girls. You both are amazing friend and good pranksters 😛 I wonder who is the next victim nu 😆 Thanks for the lovely wishes girls. Shammu thanks maa for contributing your part despite you being busy for exams.. cant wait for your last paper so we can party 🥳

haha caryn, thanks for having party on behalf of me. I am glad you had fun with your girlfriends 😉 Hope you had extra on behalf of me too 😆 Thank you for the lovely wishes and looking forward to meet you soon. Take care and thanks. ⭐️

🤣 you are the right choice da sumi. .. am so looking forward for your interview. Nangalam appu mattam taan vaipom 😎 thank you daa for the wishes

And to  everyone else ... who had wished me here thank you thank you so much 🤗 thank you for making this such a memorable birthday for me. 

Thank you to everyone for the beautiful greeny tread 😳

Love
Ratna

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@All who contributed in this wonderful birthday thread and my friend krithi well done..👏

Happy birthday to you Ratna.😊

wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..

May all your wishes and dreams come true..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Happy birthday to you Ratna.😊

thank you girl 😃
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aiayoo naan miss pannithean, saarry ka belated Birthday akkoi🤗

Superr Thread Girls!😎