CID

CID Grahan - SERIES discussion thread.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The series promo out and as per it this series might be a month long seriea.

The series promo has ACP in the bureau and everyone blaming him and he announces he will leave cid

Please have the series discussion here ... separate epi threads will be opened for cases.Edited by Bhavanab - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone includes Duo too ?? ðŸ˜² and one month ... means.. its like AKA... Parallel khooni stories with new ACP  and only 2 scenes of ACP sir every week Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It has Abhijeet 'sir aapko aise nahi karna chahie tha' 😔
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please someone post the promo
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Okie.. That dialog is still better... But i seriously wish that duo will support ACP sir and help me get out of this mess... It will be fun to watch watch them together save ACP sir by investigating together    Hafthe mein do scene hi sahi... lekin..ACP sir ka case.. I want them to solve ofcourse along with ACP sir  ðŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Oh man. And this is where in the first 2 weeks I won't be watching CID too much. Ab toh kuch bhi kar ke har Friday aur Saturday ghum kar aane ke baad I have to watch CID. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

Okie.. That dialog is still better... But i seriously wish that duo will support ACP sir and help me get out of this mess... It will be fun to watch watch them together save ACP sir by investigating together    Hafthe mein do scene hi sahi... lekin..ACP sir ka case.. I want them to solve ofcourse along with ACP sir  ðŸ˜›

Duo will support ACP for sure. There is no other way FW can show this series. ðŸ˜›
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all know that duo r hand of acp sir. They help him as much they can do but they did it indirect. I m misha. A new member of IF.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Month long? ðŸ˜²

Whatever, Duo has to help ACP return. There is no question of anything else. It seems Abhijeet will blame him for something initially, but then he will surely stand by his side! FW cannot afford to show anything else  Thank God there is no promo introducing Deepak Shirke as the new ACP ..I dont want him to be in the limelight 
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please post a link off da promo
Nt seen it yet
😭