CID Grahan - SERIES discussion thread. - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
sorry..
posted by mistake !
Edited by mano86 - 11 years ago
This is my opinion, not meant to demean anyone. I have been a fan since a decade.

GRAHAN was a super disappointing series, a feast of super bad acting by one and all. The only actor who was still trying to make some sense in the chaos was Abhijit, even Daya and ACP seems out of place in this one (hurts to say that). The only good part about this series was that they stuck to the main case and did not side track, like in the past series.

Why does Mr Singh act, he was the leader of this bad acting group. Because of him even decent actors made a fool of themselves. And what a chaos of a case. I am not even talking about loopholes (there were some really really major ones) but just the way the case handled. There were so many names, so many similar looking faces, it was such a mish-mash I did not know who was who. For the first 2 episodes I did not even understand what the case was, what was going on. BAD Direction, Bad acting, where is CID heading.

They added two more people which includes a Freddie part-2. Now CID has

Chitrole
Pradyuman Digvijay
Abhijit Daya Rajat
Freddie Sachin Vineet Nikhil
Purvi Shreya
Salinkhe Tarika
TWO more - Ajay Nagrath & Tarun Khanna

THATS 16 MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jai ho to more haphazard team management.

Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
Posting WU in a few minutes.  I am writing whatever I understood. If I am wrong and the story has another interpretation, please let me know.
The Grahan is over...Sun has rise...
Originally posted by astonish

Haila...right..where did dabangg salman go 😲

Who will promote Dabangg on a CID which has no ACP Pradyuman?

It will be something like...

Chitroley: Kya kar rahe ho tum log, picture dekh rahe ho? Kya? Dabang? Main aisa hone nahi doonga. Pradyuman yahan movies promote karta tha? Isliye tum sab log bigad gaye ho.

Daya...tumne toh uss Shekhawat se dosti bhi kar li...dobara movie promote kiya toh suspend kar doonga. Naya officer laaonga.

...in that unmodulated voice with those pathetic expressions. 🤢
Originally posted by visrom

Who will promote Dabangg on a CID which has no ACP Pradyuman?

It will be something like...

Chitroley: Kya kar rahe ho tum log, picture dekh rahe ho? Kya? Dabang? Main aisa hone nahi doonga. Pradyuman yahan movies promote karta tha? Isliye tum sab log bigad gaye ho.

Daya...tumne toh uss Shekhawat se dosti bhi kar li...dobara movie promote kiya toh suspend kar doonga. Naya officer laaonga.

...in that unmodulated voice with those pathetic expressions. 🤢

rather "no expressions"🤢
Grahan series went over to quick i though it will be atleast 8-10 episodes but never mind it was good while it lasted with a stupid DCP and ACP not coming back its upsetting