Originally posted by mano86

Abhijeet Sir: "Sir aap esa nahi kr skte"

may b he is saying this in the context of ACP Sir resignation 😕
he can't doubt ACP Sir

Hope so...
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shagnika

Month long? ðŸ˜²

Whatever, Duo has to help ACP return. There is no question of anything else. It seems Abhijeet will blame him for something initially, but then he will surely stand by his side! FW cannot afford to show anything else  Thank God there is no promo introducing Deepak Shirke as the new ACP ..I dont want him to be in the limelight 

Exactly i also believe in that only...duo cant go against him...
Remember CID Daraar...where duo questioned him about that murder but did not go against him totally rather they were trying to find him 😊
Yes. Even here, it will be similar. Abhijeet will raise questions ...but will never let ACP go away. he will help ACP sir prove his innocence, along with Daya of course😊
but i dnt want it will continue for one month ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by debasree04

but i dnt want it will continue for one month ðŸ˜”

One month toh hoga hi... This is like a remake of trail in london.. I mean...like then another officer stepped into CID and there were normal khooni cases and investigation.. abhi bhi waisa hi hoga.. we will have normal khooni stories... with ACP digvijay and team... 

I hope ACP digvijay turns out to be the old like the old substitute ACP who honors ACP pradyuman.. i don't want ACP Digvijay toh become second DCP Chitrole
One month means minimum 7-8 or more episodes ðŸ˜² but then it will be dragging the main story  Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

One month mean minimum 7-8 or more episodes ðŸ˜² but then it will be dragging the main story 

Haan AKA series ki tarah.. din mein sirf ek hi scene... about ACP Sir  and we will even sit through the most ðŸ¤¢ khooni story... for that one scene of ACP sir's story track ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Bhavanab

The series promo out and as per it this series might be a month long seriea.

The series promo has ACP in the bureau and everyone blaming him and he announces he will leave cid
hope the month long series passes in fast forward ðŸ˜›
wanna see ACP Sir back soon !