CID Grahan - SERIES discussion thread. - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

Will CID be the same without ACP Pradyuman? Will Daya, Abhijit and the other cops find a mentor and true leader in ACP Digvijay? --- 

Never! And never! 
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

all of us are aware of this 'twist' since a month ago , but still various TVnews websites are highlighting this bit as if revealing something unknown😆😆

I was looking for , if I could find any individual interviews of the cast - where in the cast share a detail views and reviews about the current track

they rnt allowed to do so.
When is this series ending?? I will not be allowed to watch CID this week..  and if I miss it.. i can only watch it after 10th 
10th!!! You are in Mum for so many days 😲
Originally posted by visrom

10th!!! You are in Mum for so many days 😲

No... I am in Mum till 3rd Morning... and then.. I'll directly go to My sister's house in bangalore.. There is no broadband there.. and I have to do up-down total 30kms everyday to office 

I will feel bad if the case ends before that.. because you guys will be discussing and I'll lose all the suspense  
I just realized that TRP's are back... and also came to know that,...there is not much change in CID's TRP
Originally posted by astonish

I just realized that TRP's are back... and also came to know that,...there is not much change in CID's TRP

Yeah well wait until next week. Given this "lovely" series, the TRPs are bound to show a big change.
1 advantage of GRAHAN series ðŸ˜›

DABANG 2 was supposed to b promoted in CID !
seems FW n even SK also dropped the idea..
cz it might not work with ACP Digvijay n DCP Chitroley 😉

juz imagine.. ACP Digvijay promoting DABANG 2 in his weird accent (NOM) along with DCP's revolving finger 😛😉😆

Haila...right..where did dabangg salman go 😲
I think that was cancelled. Because I didn't hear anything about it. ðŸ˜•