Poll Question :

do you feel the truth and lie test today was biased

Poll Choice
YES it was BIASED
NO it was not BIASED
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago

Dont you think the questions asked to Delnaz and Aashka were very easy? Bigg Boss addressing "Aashka aap ek behtarin abhinetri hai" except the question of being attracted to females everything else was very non complicated.

Delnaz's answer of not considering Urvashi a friend which was in the LIVE feed was edited not shown in the episode today. Easy questions and typical boring ones about Rajeev and their divorce was kept to show how mahan Bigg Boss's devi Delnaz is. 

Niketan's postive answers to tricky questions were cut not shown and making him a jhoota was really not needed. 

Rajeev had the most difficult questions. If he was can be asked for bitching about Vishal then why not ask Aashka and Delnaz if they bitched about Siddhu, Urvashi, Niketan and Sapna behind their back? 

This whole LVA test was completele biased bullshit to make certain contestants look bad and certain contestants look like angels. 

We cannot trust blindly if this LVA test was accurate or credible. Randomly BB decided what answers are right/wrong. 
the qstn abt ashka enjoyed santhosh's flirting..where she said yes...that also cut...

ashka told almost all truth...

but dellu and rajev avoided 3-4 qstns...then BB is saying nik said 3 lies..so he's most lier...

very biased to show..dellu and ashka devi..
Originally posted by music_masti

the qstn abt ashka enjoyed santhosh's flirting..where she said yes...that also cut...

ashka told almost all truth...

but dellu and rajev avoided 3-4 qstns...then BB is saying nik said 3 lies..so he's most lier...

very biased to show..dellu and ashka devi..

Thanks for reminding yes Aashka did say she encouraged and liked Santosh's flirting in padosi house which was edited. Its highly unfair

Biased BB Biased idiotic LVA 

Bigg Boss is stooping too low in favouring Delnaz/AAshka/Sana trio ! 
Layer voice analysis test on BIGG BOSS -@

Q - BB , are you biased towards Aashka and DELU ?
A -  NO  (red light flashes)

Q- Are your rules and voting system FAIR ?
A - of course yes (red light flashes)

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

👏

Add to that:

Q - BB, do you really count votes before deciding on evictions?
A - Yes, (Red light flashes all over)

Q - BB, are you going to fix this year's result just like last year
A - No way  - So much of red light that ACP Dhoble arrives thinking this is a red light area 😉

It was a drama create by bigboss so that ashka will be allowed to become captain , 🤢
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Biased BB Biased idiotic LVA 

Bigg Boss is stooping too low in favouring Delnaz/AAshka/Sana trio ! 

So what's new about that? We all know it has been happening for the last few weeks, we all know they're projecting Delnaaz & Co as angels and projecting some people in a negative light.

Sapna & Imam can get 5 lakhs weekly prize but Urvashi, who successfully completed the toughest task in the history of the show doesn't get the weekly prize. Neither is the good that she does shown in the episodes. Live feeds are our only source of info, wherein too now when Delnaaz starts bitching the cameras switch to other rooms.

We all know the showing is being heavily edited and manipulated. I doubt any of that is going to change any time soon.

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

👏
Originally posted by gbala9

So what's new about that? We all know it has been happening for the last few weeks, we all know they're projecting Delnaaz & Co as angels and projecting some people in a negative light.

Sapna & Imam can get 5 lakhs weekly prize but Urvashi, who successfully completed the toughest task in the history of the show doesn't get the weekly prize. Neither is the good that she does shown in the episodes. Live feeds are our only source of info, wherein too now when Delnaaz starts bitching the cameras switch to other rooms.

We all know the showing is being heavily edited and manipulated. I doubt any of that is going to change any time soon.

I've given up the hope to see a deserving winner ! Somebody who contributed to the show and played a good game will not win. I dont like contestants who play the victim/sympathy card the whole able naari thing pisses me off which SAD group doing. I dont like weak people ! Looking at the blatant favouritism I am sure Delu or Aashka will win the show.. it looks fixed. I am just watching for Urvashi-Niketan-Sapna-Imam. They make me want to watch the show. The cheesy forced and staged romance betweeen Sana-Vishal and the horrible Delu-Pillu saga and the cry baby Aashka puts me off ! 🤢