The TRUTH/LIE Test BIASED? - Page 2

Poll Question :

do you feel the truth and lie test today was biased

Poll Choice
YES it was BIASED
NO it was not BIASED
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Aashka is not crying for cameras and it's true? really? thenwhat to say..: I raise my case😆 
Biased. surprised to see so much of biasness though... and i find this LVA very fake which bigg boss did. whats the proof of it being genuine?
Niketan's answer were turned into a lie by the BB team. I can bet there wasn't even a layered analysis machine analyzing the voice. It was as usual the BB team that dont give a damn who got the max votes and who didn't .
Can some 1 post all the questions asked to all 4 of them and their answers and what was the status of the lights from the LIVE FEED? I didn't watch the live feed and missed the discussions as well which is kinda lost now in between all these new threads. Can some1 plz do that favor? 
I don't think test was fake. Now weather question to different contestants were of same level is another thing 🤔
Yes! Biased ques!! Esp towards Nik in disadv!
Bb tried to proof delu sachai ki moorti
& ashka achai ki devi
Why werent passing ques counted as -point which rajeev n delnaz had many?!
Clear trick to make ashka win & took off captaincy ban too!!!

🤢Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
Biased for sure. You give their answer, you go green else you go red.
I don't understand why people are calling the truth test biased...Delnaaz was asked 2 questions that were utmost important and they couldv'e gained her more supporters, but they were not aired...first question was asked that does she consider Urvashi as a friend and she answered yes and it showed she was speaking the truth..Second question was if she is diplomatic just for the audience or not and she answered no and was given green meaning she was speaking the truth..But they did not air this part in this episode...This was biased against Delnaaz... 👎🏼
Edited by desi344 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desi344

I don't understand why people are calling the truth test biased...Delnaaz was asked 2 questions that were utmost important and they couldv'e gained her more supporters, but they were not aired...first question was asked that does she consider Urvashi as a friend and she answered yes and it showed she was speaking the truth..Second question was if she is diplomatic just for the audience or not and she answered no and was given green meaning she was speaking the truth..But they did not air this part in this episode...This was biased against Delnaaz... 👎🏼

Yes that surely would have been +ve for Delnaz
Originally posted by desi344

No she answered with a NO and it showed green light.