Poll Question :

do you feel the truth and lie test today was biased

Poll Choice
YES it was BIASED
NO it was not BIASED
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
i was shocked when BB asked ashka

r u acttract to a woman in the house? she says no and then RED light! i mean hello dekhne wale stupid to nahin hain
Edited by larki_punjaban - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashi_lovely

It was a drama create by bigboss so that ashka will be allowed to become captain , 🤢
🤢🤢🤢
The most biased task of BB ever..😡 they jst wanted to prove rotlu as Sachayi ki moorti so dat they can again give her captianship nd she can easily reach finals...🤢🤢🤢

People actually bought into the idea of the LVA technology nonsense? 

First of all there is no evidence that Bigg Boss even used the actual LVA technology. Its difficult to get your hands on it, and i doubt BB would go to the trouble just for a segment on their show.. And BB didnt show any independent verfiier for LVA..

Secondly even if they used LVA,it dosent mean anything. Because it is NOT a lie detecting test. The technology has been debunked by various organisations who did tests and studies  and even by USA's Homeland Security.. Studies have shown that it simply dosent work and its results are as good as something of just 'chance'.. 
The polygrah machine (lie detecting machine) is scientifically the most effective device for lie detection and even that is not 100 %. 

Layered voice analysis is absolute bullshit and pseudo science.. its as effective as looking into the crystal ball for informaton about the future.. 
And in all probability it was just someone from production pressing a red or green button backstage,,,
The number of people who will believe any nonsense is astounding...

I thought i heard Delnaaz tell Aashka Ronadia she has found someone but doesn't want to discuss it on national tv. And then when Rajeev asked Delnaaz in the animal police task about the name of the person , she just didn't want to talk about it. Then she tells Sana that Rajeev was asking the name of the person and main pagal thoda hoon ki national tv pe boloongi. And Sana just laughed it off. Then how come BB can give her the green light on if she was seeing someone or not.I understand that BB think the viewers are bunch of fools who still send their votes in and keep wasting their money despite the fact it makes no difference in evicting the contestants. But we saw what Delnaaz said and how the hell he gives her green light. Totally Fake LVA.