WU-19th Dec Rohan signs divorce papers - Aahetein

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Muskan coming to Rohans house to invite them to her engagement on the very next day. Chintu opens the door and starts calling Muskan Chachi , Muskans confused. Bhabi comes and gives some excuse. Rohans bro comes and takes away Chintu . 

Muskan invites them. Rohans dad asks her who is the boy , to which she answers - He's a doctor / surgeon who's name is Dr.Anirudh. Bhabi , bro and dad share glances.Meanwhile Rohan is listening and seeing to all this. Anu passes by and Muskaan too invites her to come for her engagement. 

Muskan leaves and at the same time Rohan goes to his room and stands by the window. (Song starts) Aahaethein ( from Ek Mei Aur Ek Tu ) Muskan is about to sit in the car when Rohan and Muskan share a stare and start crying.

Bhabi,Bro and Dad come to the room and ask Rohan if he's fine to which he answers yes.He asks them to give him the papers which they gave him to sign. He signs the papers and goes away.

Next Day (Engagement Day)

Tara is busy on phone and is shouting at Nataai. Nataai is sad because Muskan is marrying Anirudh.Tara says to Nataai that shes going to the parlour. Bhabi comes and asks Nataai if Tara is there , he says no. She tells him to give this enveolope which contains the divorce papers to Tara . Nataai asks Bhabi if Rohan got back his memory she says no. Nataai says from now on I wont read and believe in horoscope.

Bhabi goes. Nataai drops tea on the envelope. He takes out the papers and keeps them on the table and throws away the envelope.

Anu is seeing pics of Rohan and herself and is smiling. The door knocks and Rohan comes. Asks Anu to come with him to buy gift for Muskan and Anirudh. Bhabi comes and tells there is no need to go to the engagement as you'll have to act happy.

Rohan says it's okay. I'm only going there to accept that Muskaan is departing from my life .Bhabi is crying. Muskans father is talking on the phone and asks Muskaan to pass the file kept on the table. She gives it while still the divorce papers are on the table. Rishi comes and wants to jot down a phone number and asks muskan to give paper she gives the divorce papers.

Rohan and Anu go to the gift shop. Muskan is also there. Rohan imagines his and Muskaans photo in a frame. He asks Anu if this photo frame is good. She tells yes and spots Muskaan. She asks Muskaan you here. Rohan and Muskan exchange stares.

Precap: Tara calls up Bhabi and tells the divorce papers and incomplete. Bhabi says no i checked them. Nitaai says I threw the envelope.Tara is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
very welll written...gr8 job...thnxs