Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dipali13

But for me it's India or any other place one thing for sure now it's time to teach our girls how to protect herself now we have to understood lady or girl is not bechari😡😡 teach her to kick this kind of people proper place🤬 so they also feel pain...and teach our boys that girl is not chiz or maal.. it's girl to love not to rape😡

How do you kick 10 men, who are out of their mind, ought to "get" you, driven by sexual rage and who has lost all sense of differentiating between good and bad.? 🤔
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
to all girls it's ok if people called u mardana ladki...those kind of boy stay away if u shown them ur power,,,I was 40 right now but when I was in college mavali kind boys always scared of me because I beat them on road😳 but my parents know I am safe😃 and for me my parents matter not so cold society 👍🏼 and if god game me girl I will teach her same thing😎 
dipali13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

How do you kick 10 men, who are out of their mind, ought to "get" you, driven by sexual rage and who has lost all sense of differentiating between good and bad.? 🤔

I am not talking about 5-10 man but in coman way if boys try to behave with u wrong way then don't just scared ... 
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some one on this forum had earlier mentioned the obscenity and sexual content in movies and television that has been on the rise since around 2004. I think the problem is that majority of the indian population is not ready or mature for such content.  In a country where less than half the population is actually literate, is it really sensible to expose the population to western level of sexuality ? And at the rate that we are doing ? Even the west took 100 years to get the level of sexual liberty that it is at today. Besides most of the sexual issues are treated pathetically in indian tv/cinema by  imbeciles who are novices themselves.

Just like everything we are overdoing this so that we can appear more acceptable to the west but in the process we are causing inner conflict and delusion among the majority of the population that doesn't no any better. Regardless of any thing that is shown on TV, don't forget majority of indians are very sexually repressed. Bollywood/TV is giving them a false sense of reality.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
coolmove1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
only Delhi is not safe for girls in India🤢.. 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think people are exaggerating a little too much over here about Delhi and it's people. Sorry to say but Mumbai lost credibility too when the Keenan and Ruben case happened that too infront of such a large crowd and busy, popular area. In the rehab home for women in Mumbai, set up by the Maharashtra Govt, men used to come, pick up women, rape them. It was a big controversy a few weeks ago. How about that?
Yes Delhi is extremely unsafe. The most unsafe city in India. But to say that its not worth visiting only is saying a little too much. There's too many preconceived notions going on here. There are BPO rules which were made after a case in 2010 especially for the safety of girls and there is an order/procedure to be followed while dropping them home at night. Lakhs of girls and women still stay in Delhi. Go out for the entire night, go to clubs but with the right amount of people. If one goes alone then anywhere is unsafe. People from here care too. Hence all the rallys and outbursts that have been taking place since Tuesday. Walk the roads of Delhi and its filled with guys and girl holding boards, enraged and demanding for justice.
Anyhow, we all have our opinions but I do feel that Delhi isn't totally like what people here are making out to be. I can call US unsafe too based on the no. of shootouts that have happened and nothing has been done about it. I'm sure there can be more happening in future too but doesn't mean I won't visit it only. I'll just make sure to follow all safety procedures and precautionary steps.
dipali13 thumbnail
it's not only about India...kauwa haar jagah kaale hi hote hai🤡 in Toronto also news showing that one teenager girl sexually assaulted in road😒 now can we say Toronto is not safe? then why u said India is not safe? it's some peoples r bad that doesn't mean every Indian man r like that  
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TheBoss

You obviously cannot take on a gang of unruly men. However, women in India could benefit from more self confidence and assertion. Eve teasing and groping usually tends to be done by individual men. Many women don't say anything. They will hurriedly walk on, change the seats or avoid the situation rather than confront it. Society tends to ingrain that it is "humiliating" and she should "save face" and "avoid trouble." A woman should not be ashamed or embarrassed because a guy groped her or passed a lewd comment. It is the guy who should be embarrassed and ashamed. We need to give women the confidence to speak up and also encourage society to offer support and respect when they do. Self defense and confidence may not prevent rape, but it does contribute to making a difference.

dipali13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

I think people are exaggerating a little too much over here about Delhi and it's people. Sorry to say but Mumbai lost credibility too when the Keenan and Ruben case happened that too infront of such a large crowd and busy, popular area. In the rehab home for women in Mumbai, set up by the Maharashtra Govt, men used to come, pick up women, rape them. It was a big controversy a few weeks ago. How about that?

Yes Delhi is extremely unsafe. The most unsafe city in India. But to say that its not worth visiting only is saying a little too much. There's too many preconceived notions going on here. There are BPO rules which were made after a case in 2010 especially for the safety of girls and there is an order/procedure to be followed while dropping them home at night. Lakhs of girls and women still stay in Delhi. Go out for the entire night, go to clubs but with the right amount of people. If one goes alone then anywhere is unsafe. People from here care too. Hence all the rallys and outbursts that have been taking place since Tuesday. Walk the roads of Delhi and its filled with guys and girl holding boards, enraged and demanding for justice.
Anyhow, we all have our opinions but I do feel that Delhi isn't totally like what people here are making out to be. I can call US unsafe too based on the no. of shootouts that have happened and nothing has been done about it. I'm sure there can be more happening in future too but doesn't mean I won't visit it only. I'll just make sure to follow all safety procedures and precautionary steps.

100% agree with u👏
dipali13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You obviously cannot take on a gang of unruly men. However, women in India could benefit from more self confidence and assertion. Eve teasing and groping usually tends to be done by individual men. Many women don't say anything. They will hurriedly walk on, change the seats or avoid the situation rather than confront it. Society tends to ingrain that it is "humiliating" and she should "save face" and "avoid trouble." A woman should not be ashamed or embarrassed because a guy groped her or passed a lewd comment. It is the guy who should be embarrassed and ashamed. We need to give women the confidence to speak up and also encourage society to offer support and respect when they do. Self defense and confidence may not prevent rape, but it does contribute to making a difference.

well said👏 same thing I also try to tell...don't show girl bechari in t.v. or movie..if people say it's happen because of t.v. and movies