Ladies: Do you no longer feel safe visiting India? - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
On a lighter note - All the Congress talk reminds me of this msg I read on a friend's timeline...

Only two women are safe in Delhi - Sonia Gandhi and Sheila Dixit. 😆
sare jahaa se acha hindhusthan hamara.
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

@Shana: Delhi is HIGHLY unsafe. I am a Delhite, lived here for 22years. So have my friends, my family, my cousin sisters, my friend's families and their cousins. We never ever faced a problem in our entire lifetime here. Maybe it's our luck too. We have to be thankful we haven't faced such a disgusting situation ourselves. There are cases from every part in India like but I will never deny that Delhi is the worst from all. Ashamed to say it but it is and I will not defend it. But at the same time, I am just adding that we're staying here too. So are lakhs of other girls so it's not like not worth visiting only or impossible to stay in.
I want to add Karachi in the list too then.. Regularly 10-12 citizens are killing over here with out any reason!  But we can not do any thing.. It is a reality.. Yes We all should thankful that we are safe and InshaALLAH will remain safe Ameen.. Not Only Karachities, Delhi but everyone! 
Originally posted by F-bomb

I visited Delhi, last in 2004  and ABSOLUTELY loved the city!. But yeah, I heard it is not so safe, but then again no place is safe. You just have to be, Savdhaan! I can't wait to visit delhi again, in 2014, lets see how much things would have changed in 10 years. 😆

Ohh they have completely changed. Trust me, you'll feel like you're visiting a foreign city with all the new malls and stuff. 😆 Except we don't have safety here like in foreign places.  IF ONLY that would get sorted too then I will be so proud of this city. Safety is #1. I really want Delhi to become safe again so our fellow sisters and citizens can go around without fear. It would be wonderful. sighs.
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Yes I agree Why only India?? Dekha jaye tou there is no place in the world which is actually safe ..! Included religious places (Want to add Mosques) are not save here in Pakistan atleast.. The terrorist attacks on the mosques and kills many innocent Muslims.. This topic is for that girl or about the incident so I don't want to add Pakistan's situation over here as it is of no use.. All I want to say is that Nothing is a safe place in the world.. We just pray to God to give us long life and keep us away from all bad deeds ! 

well said. exactly .👍🏼
Originally posted by dipali13

Just got news she passed away😭😭 God please give her peace.
Poor Girl! Innocent Girl.. 😭
Lmaoo Ekta. Can we add Manmohan ji to that ladies group? The teen deviyaan of Congress.🥱

Ohh they have completely changed. Trust me, you'll feel like you're visiting a foreign city with all the new malls and stuff. 😆 

I miss the Delhi that it was when I was growing up... Never did our parents ever worry about sending us daughters alone, not that they worry now. But I still wonder how many girls these days visit areas like Nai Sadak on their own. I remember spending so many evenings in those lil book shops after a hectic day of classes in high school... Hope good days will return soon!
@Penta: she's alive and stable. Those are some sick rumours going around.

We really really do. People in India and especially in Delhi HATE, legit HATE Congress since a past year or so. Everyone here is against this party now and this is why I am hoping in 2014 there will be a new party. But its effed up really bcoz all these other parties except BJP give their vote to Congress. Don't know what will happen. Only a miracle can save us :/ Maybe a third front or something. But please NOT congress. Urgh, they can take their money and rot in hell.

There is basically no opposition to congress in india at the moment. So it doesn't really matter whether people dislike congress.

Besides the bollywood and corporate india is in bed with congress because  only congress will allow them get away with the cronyism.