•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Mrs. Vyas appearing at the police station and admitting of lodging DIR against Raj. She introduces herself as V's neighbour but Viraj deliberately ignores her. She then explains that she found Raj creating a chaos outside this noble colony which has inflicted danger among the people thus she reported it to the police. Ananya respectfully explains Mrs. Vyas about her and Raj's background but is surprised to know that she is already aware of her position and recent news. Viraj intervenes that she might have noticed his part of the show where he is proved innocent and how he has been framed. He looks at Ananya. Ananya pleads to Mrs. Vyas to withdraw her complain as it will ruin Raj's career. She agrees and instructs officer. Police officers bring in Raj along with Ananya's mother. Viraj greeted her in a Bengali accent but is ignored. He continues that it is the first time he has spared someone who dared to point finger at him, however it would have been different in Manali, and wouldn't even spare the witness, Raj interrupts and threatens Viraj for revenge and blurts out his phone number. Viraj quotes his threat in a broad daylight to the officer. He then tries to belittle Raj by calling him lowly and a mere civilian but Ananya defends Raj that atleast Raj is better then you in terms of values and love unlike Viraj who only rests after completing revenge. He's a no match for Raj. Viraj ignores Ananya and gestures at them proudly. Ananya's mom ceases this argument and tries to leave, but is Viraj reminds Ananya of forgetting her purse. A grabs it and leaves. Viraj again greets goodbye to A's mom in Bengali and she replies harshly. (Viraj then said something in Bengali which sorry I couldn't catch). Police informs Viraj and Mrs. Vyas that now their statement is not needed and they're free to go. Viraj tries to leave but is stopped outside by Mrs. Vyas. He's annoyed by her actions and questions her why she's so keen on interfering in his personal life. She informs him that time is going against him and Ananya could pose a danger to him. Viraj laughed if off by calling A a little angel and she can't do him any harm. Mrs. V then explains him about the cockroach scene at his and Jhanvi's Suhaagraat and through flashbacks, narrates the whole incident. Viraj is shocked & speechless upon hearing this. She invites him to visit at her home at 10 pm tonight and leaves. Viraj begin wondering how she knows it all.  

Scene is now in a park where Ananya and Raj are sitting and sipping drinks, looking away from each other. Raj whispers sorry and holds Ananya's hand. He explains that he can't see the distance between him and A due to a mere revenge from V. He tells her how he got hurt by Ananya hiding stuff from him, her discreetly meeting with Sanjay and in the whole process, ignoring Raj. Ananya then explains Raj that she wants to keep Raj away from V that's why she assigned the task of stealing pics from Viraj;s place to Sanjay. Raj denies hearing any explanation and pleads her not to ignore him, tearfully, and express his attachment with her life. Ananya tries to cheer him up and decides to party tonight. They jokingly discuss about the bill for party tonight. Ananya hugs Raj before leaving.

Scene shifts to Raj's room where he run towards his bed and quickly drops himself onto the bed. He delightfully recounts today's emotional discussion with Ananya and gets a flashback of their time spent together. He grabs Ananya's photo and begin talking to her that only she's got the right on him and confess his love to her pic. He then goes infront of the mirror and his own reflection teases him of how he can confess his love to the photo but not to Ananya in person. Raj initially hesitates but decides to admit to Ananya tonight and is quiet confident about it.

At Viraj's place, he is standing infront of the mirror and ponders over how his personal moment was known to Mrs. Vyas. He replays the flashback of his first encounter with Mrs. Vyas and is confused how to believe her. He then spots an ad in the newspaper beside him and calls a Pandit ji. Camera focus onto the Jhanvi's eye in the photo. In a store room, Sanjay and Ananya are watching Viraj's current state and is revealed that they both has fixed spy camera in J's photos so they can keep any eye on each and every move of Viraj's. They however, wonders over they story of cockroach. Sanjay leaves and Ananya calls someone, scene ends on her face.

At V's place, we see Pandit ji explaining V about the spirit and their needs. There are some who remain dissatisfied and wanders around until salvation is attained. He confirms that some people communicate with the spirits, surprising Viraj and Unniyal. Meanwhile Mrs. Vyas enters and is greeted warmly by Pandit ji. Viraj is surprised by the fact & is informed by pandit ji that they both know each other from a conference in Germany and she is very knowledgeable, spiritual and an institution. Upon hearing this, Unniyal asks for forgiveness from Mrs. V at his early behaviour but is rebuked by Viraj. Viraj is irritated by her arrival and asks the reason. He notices her eyes moving around and informs him that she's got a message from J that she is with Viraj all the time and right now in her bedroom. Viraj is quite displeased but Pandit ji calms him down to requests to check it first. They all go into V's room and Mrs. V points at the J's photo with a camera in it. Episode ends.

Precap: Unniyal takes off the same photo and the cam is spotted by Viraj. He calls out Ananya for plotting it against him.

Edited by MahinK - 11 years ago
How did they manage to hide that camera in the photograph?  ðŸ˜†  Did they create a false layer?  Incidentally, as I said in the topic, I did consider this and wonder if they installed a camera, but dismissed the possibility because they were out of the frames. ðŸ˜†

How I hope Mrs. Vyas isn't Ananya's plan.  That's so boring and an obvious plot twist.

Agree with u Likarsh that when U or V was putting the photos back into the frame, hadn't they notice the cam..like really!! lol...Abt mr.s V, i wouldn't be surprised if she's planned by Ananya as the story is going that road now, but then if this is the case, why A was unknown about the cockroach incident with Sanjay in the store room...ahh too unpredictable

I was surprised @ Mrs Vyas' explanation as to why she lodged a complaint against Raj.  It was funny the ease w/ which she withdrew it.  So now Viraj can't use this as a stick w/ which to beat Raj.  Incidentally, this, as well as the precap that showed Mrs Vyas exposing the hidden cameras to Viraj - that should be enough to disabuse the notion that she is Ananya's plant.

I loved the exchange b/w Ananya & Raj today, which showed that Ananya has a softer side.  In the irony department, very likely to Viraj's chagrin, this seems to be the work of Jhanvi's heart.  So going by this story plot, where Jhanvi's heart is perceived as driving Ananya's emotions, Jhanvi's heart has now gone from Viraj and Raghav to Raj.  I wonder what he'd think about that one, if he does? 😆  On a different note, Raj should have recorded her apology - I'd think her frequency of apologizing are as high as Viraj's.

The police station exchange - I loved Raj being as feisty as ever.  Incidentally, Viraj didn't call him a civilian - he called him a 'peasant' - which he may want to look up in a dictionary.  Oh, and for those who've been following his Bengali, today it wasn't that good.  He first greeted Mrs Ghosh w/ a 'nomoshkar' (Hindi=namaste), and when he left, she actually did reciprocate in a huff.  But Viraj's concluding phrase in Bengali - 'Ora choley geche - ami also choley geche' translated into 'They have gone... I also have gone?' instead of 'may I leave'?  Suggestion to Viraj - stick to English 😆

The spycam was an outstanding idea, but executed poorly.  If you are gonna do that, it needs to be hidden better.  For one, at the back, they could have put another layer of cork to cover the back of the frame completely, and not reveal it at all.  The other - do a perfect job on Jhanvi's retinas, so that they actually look like her eyes, rather than a lens opening.  But I am sorta pissed that Mrs Vyas would have exposed that.  I think she wants to win over Viraj's confidence enough that she can be a trojan horse in that house.  She already seems to have won over Unniyal 😈

So the cockroach made its return today?  I guess this will be one of the most memorable moments of the show.  They replayed it once w/ Krish, and now this.  I can't wait for the day the world knows about this.

The visit of the 2 supernatural guys was too funny - first Pundit Harikrishna Prasad talking to him in shudh Hindi, which our newly minted Bong speaker didn't seem too interested in, and then Mrs Vyas bursting in on them.  Viraj, as usual, w/o acknowledging it, did take Unniyal's suggestion and call him, and turns out that he knows Mrs Vyas.  But why did they have to have such a conference in Germany?  Anyway, they know each other, and now Viraj will just have to keep hunting for astrologers.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Classic dialogue of the day by Viraj That Nanhi si pari is dangerous for me ðŸ˜ƒ
I can't stop laughing after hearing this.
I like that Mrs. Vyas exposed it. I think it's interesting how Mrs. Vyas sometimes helps out, sometimes collides Ananya's interests.  

As for Raj, I have a whole lot to say about his relationship with Ananya, been wanting from the start of this week, but too lazy to write it out.  Today confirmed romantic feelings, but even without romantic feelings, it's clearly a relationship that he needs to grow out of. 

It's kind of complicated, because on one side what he's saying is true.  But on the other side, he's still not grown past that childhood relationship.  I could see how they grew up as kids, with Ananya as the Boss, and Raj as the boy who always did everything and followed her.  They grew up, and it's a very great friendship.  But some aspects of that friendship need to be grown out of.  

If he didn't have romantic feelings for her, but still this same type of dynamic, these feelings would've come up anyway whenever she got a boyfriend, or gotten her marriage fixed. 

But of course he has romantic feelings, and it's not really unbelievable that he would. It's a natural progression.  However, it is not healthy for Raj and Ananya to be a romantic couple.  If it were to happen, it would need to be after they've given each other some space, and Raj grows out of this clinging-ness to Ananya.

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Heartiest thanks for the Effort. 
Originally posted by MahinK

Episode starts with Mrs. Vyas appearing at the police station and admitting of lodging DIR against Raj. She introduces herself as V's neighbour but Viraj deliberately ignores her. She then explains that she found Raj creating a chaos outside this noble colony which has inflicted danger among the people thus she reported it to the police. Ananya respectfully explains Mrs. Vyas about her and Raj's background but is surprised to know that she is already aware of her position and recent news. Viraj intervenes that she might have noticed his part of the show where he is proved innocent and how he has been framed. He looks at Ananya. Ananya pleads to Mrs. Vyas to withdraw her complain as it will ruin Raj's career. She agrees and instructs officer. Police officers bring in Raj along with Ananya's mother. Viraj greeted her in a Bengali accent but is ignored. He continues that it is the first time he has spared someone who dared to point finger at him, however it would have been different in Manali, and wouldn't even spare the witness, Raj interrupts and threatens Viraj for revenge and blurts out his phone number. Viraj quotes his threat in a broad daylight to the officer. He then tries to belittle Raj by calling him lowly and a mere civilian but Ananya defends Raj that atleast Raj is better then you in terms of values and love unlike Viraj who only rests after completing revenge. He's a no match for Raj. Viraj ignores Ananya and gestures at them proudly. Ananya's mom ceases this argument and tries to leave, but is Viraj reminds Ananya of forgetting her purse. A grabs it and leaves. Viraj again greets goodbye to A's mom in Bengali and she replies harshly. (Viraj then said something in Bengali which sorry I couldn't catch). Police informs Viraj and Mrs. Vyas that now their statement is not needed and they're free to go. Viraj tries to leave but is stopped outside by Mrs. Vyas. He's annoyed by her actions and questions her why she's so keen on interfering in his personal life. She informs him that time is going against him and Ananya could pose a danger to him. Viraj laughed if off by calling A a little angel and she can't do him any harm. Mrs. V then explains him about the cockroach scene at his and Jhanvi's Suhaagraat and through flashbacks, narrates the whole incident. Viraj is shocked & speechless upon hearing this. She invites him to visit at her home at 10 pm tonight and leaves. Viraj begin wondering how she knows it all.  

Scene is now in a park where Ananya and Raj are sitting and sipping drinks, looking away from each other. Raj whispers sorry and holds Ananya's hand. He explains that he can't see the distance between him and A due to a mere revenge from V. He tells her how he got hurt by Ananya hiding stuff from him, her discreetly meeting with Sanjay and in the whole process, ignoring Raj. Ananya then explains Raj that she wants to keep Raj away from V that's why she assigned the task of stealing pics from Viraj;s place to Sanjay. Raj denies hearing any explanation and pleads her not to ignore him, tearfully, and express his attachment with her life. Ananya tries to cheer him up and decides to party tonight. They jokingly discuss about the bill for party tonight. Ananya hugs Raj before leaving.

Scene shifts to Raj's room where he run towards his bed and quickly drops himself onto the bed. He delightfully recounts today's emotional discussion with Ananya and gets a flashback of their time spent together. He grabs Ananya's photo and begin talking to her that only she's got the right on him and confess his love to her pic. He then goes infront of the mirror and his own reflection teases him of how he can confess his love to the photo but not to Ananya in person. Raj initially hesitates but decides to admit to Ananya tonight and is quiet confident about it.

At Viraj's place, he is standing infront of the mirror and ponders over how his personal moment was known to Mrs. Vyas. He replays the flashback of his first encounter with Mrs. Vyas and is confused how to believe her. He then spots an ad in the newspaper beside him and calls a Pandit ji. Camera focus onto the Jhanvi's eye in the photo. In a store room, Sanjay and Ananya are watching Viraj's current state and is revealed that they both has fixed spy camera in J's photos so they can keep any eye on each and every move of Viraj's. They however, wonders over they story of cockroach. Sanjay leaves and Ananya calls someone, scene ends on her face.

At V's place, we see Pandit ji explaining V about the spirit and their needs. There are some who remain dissatisfied and wanders around until salvation is attained. He confirms that some people communicate with the spirits, surprising Viraj and Unniyal. Meanwhile Mrs. Vyas enters and is greeted warmly by Pandit ji. Viraj is surprised by the fact & is informed by pandit ji that they both know each other from a conference in Germany and she is very knowledgeable, spiritual and an institution. Upon hearing this, Unniyal asks for forgiveness from Mrs. V at his early behaviour but is rebuked by Viraj. Viraj is irritated by her arrival and asks the reason. He notices her eyes moving around and informs him that she's got a message from J that she is with Viraj all the time and right now in her bedroom. Viraj is quite displeased but Pandit ji calms him down to requests to check it first. They all go into V's room and Mrs. V points at the J's photo with a camera in it. Episode ends.

Precap: Unniyal takes off the same photo and the cam is spotted by Viraj. He calls out Ananya for plotting it against him.

Thanks for the WU.😊