Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

How can Mayank do this?

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Mayank into his senses? he seems as though Charu's frame of mind has taken over him! How can he just watch on as his Mom insulted Gunjan? and then even he agree with his mom and then says *Gunjan, please go from here, please go, please go* that's like omg! Lately i was feeling bad for Mayank but not anymore! he deserves Charu! 😡😡🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😡 Absolutely his behavior is justified in him  supporting his mom taunting Gunjan😡
   What else can you expect from a character like him😡?

There is a saying in Hindi" Laaton ke bhoot Baaton se Nahi mante"  . suits both seema & Mayank to its best😡. 
            Some people learn the hard way. So they do and will once Mayank gets Married to Charu darling😡
        Both Mother & son will face the music.😡🤣

i just cant tolerate anybody hurting the sweet little Gunjan😭
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why Gunjan acted so mahaan and made Shail and Rachna attend the idiot's wedding.

In fact I hope the CD is revealed soon and the entire family disown Mayank and the three witches (they can all move in with Charu's parents where Seema and Sangita are promoted to be the maids in Charu's household and Mayank can replace Charu's poodle)
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Suresh555
          your comments are so hilarious.   Love it    👍🏼🤣🤣
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
True Mayank Should Marry Charu. They Belong Together. (:
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mayank is being a mama's boy and doing as told - He is not interested in his happiness.  He is interested in his mom's happiness - so yes he will marry Charu so that his mother can live happily ever after! 😆

candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayank Garg-his behaviour has left me stunned and wondering if he ever loved Gunjan,cause if thats true its hard to believe with his actions now.For some 2 weeks now Gunjan have had nothing but sadness given to her by the man she loves.I want his wedding to happen that should be his punishment and they can all look at the CD after,Gunjan will have the satisfaction of knowing y these misunderstandings happen and Mayank will have a life of hell with his wife,his mom think she did rite by creating this but she'll get the greatest shock of them all.Evil never wins or rule for long in these soap so i wonder if this wedding will actually take place.

Shail i respect her she's an aunt anyone would loved to have she don't like what is going on and she isn't hiding it everyone knows her feeling.

I just want wen the truth comes out it should come out in front of a large crowd family and friends just like how Mayank embrassed Gunjan hope the directors don't dissappoint .
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Suresr you comment is hilarious...brat2008 yours is even better 😆

Indeed..he cares for his mom happiness..and i hope he sticks with this idea because even if he learns the truth he should consider his mother's happiness and stick with charu!
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He doesn't deserve Gunjan. He's an immature idiot!  I hope they show the CD after the wedding and for him to realise what an idiot he was being 😆

swagakevin2 thumbnail
i sure do hope the CD is discover then//and besides the CD is not given much importance and i think tomorrow's episode or until friday Sahiba will get the CD and show Gunjan...