Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I did not see epi as written update was good

Mayanks character is so badly mutilated. I wonder whether it it's salvageable or not.

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is because he is a DESPICABLE human being. It's not even WORTH calling him a man.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason as to why mayank and gunjan should be together even if the truth is revealed.

We talk about women empowerment and all and then expect a girl to compromise only in the name of love.

Gunjan needs to throw Mayank out of her life forever and CLOSE this IDIOT and BAD chapter.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks guys :)

Waise bhi Charandas (Charu) had decided that she was going to tie up Mayavati (Mayank) around her little finger after the wedding. After giving him a doodh ka glass on the Suhaag raat, she will get a team of alien surgeons to replace Mayank's brain with Sati Savitri's brain, so when he wakes up, he believes that Charu is his pati parmeshwar and Seema is a demon who is after Charu's life (we can make Sangita as a dragon jispe Seema ki sawari hogi)

As Seema and Sangita are greedily drooling on the gifts and jewellery from Charandas jewellers, the police officers show up at the door. Charu shows up in her vampire costume along with her khooni wounds and tells the cops that Seema took all her jewellery and beat her up to get more. The gali ke musicians show up to symbolize Seema ki band bajao event as the cops are ready to take her to her jail ka singhasan. Seema does her "maar dala allah maar dala" dance and the cops agree to let her go if she gives all the jewellery (including her own) back to Charu. Greedy Charu decides to make hay while the sun shines and gets even Sangita's jewellery by telling the cops that Sangita also took her heera moti.

After the cops leave, Seema goes to Mayank to complain about Charu and finds Mayank in a Suhagan's costume waiting for her pati parmeshwar. Seema freaks out and decides to dive into Ganges to wash off her paaps (she also grabs Sangita to join her) After the dubki in Ganges they decide to take sanyaas on the mountains of Mars, in the ET and Jadoo's ashram

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Hope MayAn get married. I don't like Mayank behavior. But love MayAn pair... 
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
what else can we expect from mayank ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢??? he is such an idiot...and my gunjan,felt really bad for her😭 ...she deserves much much better guy than mayank...
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[email protected] hanging on thats good faith..but for me..i cant stand them anymore..
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously. Even when the truth gets revealed, I don't want them to get together. He's allowed Gunjan to be disrespected beyond all reasonable limits. If they want to get them back together, they should have shown him as trying to be with Gunjan but being confused about what his mother is saying and not believing it blindly and noticing how strangely his mother is behaving. Any normal person would notice how quickly Seema changed her position on Gunjan and think it was super weird. The huge ego he has is unbelievably irritating.
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes his behaviour was disgusting!
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhapsody

Seriously. Even when the truth gets revealed, I don't want them to get together. He's allowed Gunjan to be disrespected beyond all reasonable limits. If they want to get them back together, they should have shown him as trying to be with Gunjan but being confused about what his mother is saying and not believing it blindly and noticing how strangely his mother is behaving. Any normal person would notice how quickly Seema changed her position on Gunjan and think it was super weird. The huge ego he has is unbelievably irritating.

Excellent. You said it all.

Mayank is a PERFECT example of IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE and that is such a deadly combination.

This guy is obnoxious, annoying, opinioated, judgmental, suffers from inferiority complex, domineering, half-brained, and not worth calling a MAN.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mayank is young and so has the youthful arrogance with an extra dose.  The problem is he so self-centered - and wants everything as per his terms and conditions that he fails to see any other viewpoint or the ridiculousness of his demands.

Today was a perfect example - Gunjan did not show at the time and place that he specified in his letter but she did come by later so he could have addressed the issue.  However for him his ego is more important than the issue so he ignored her to flirt with Charu.  Such an individual deserves what is coming for him by marrying Charu!!!