How can Mayank do this? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
well said..but please dont go too much and start bashing the character as it will be against IF..
 @Mohini19 & @anonee

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ perfectly interpreted  Mayank as a character

The CV,s have done a fantastic job of making us hate Mayank,s character to its peakπŸ‘πŸΌ

.Maybe they just want it to make it easy for Gunjan to move on away from Mayank & have the viewers along with them to take the storyline forward. ( just my opinion_ No offence)πŸ˜†

BUT after all this uproar and melodrama if they  do try to bring Mayank & Gunjan  back together then we know for sure that CV,s do not want to think beyond  a mere love story like every other seriesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Pls potray Gunjan as a strong girl of the modern era with a mind of her own who carries her thoughts and opinions forward , will survive a heartbreakπŸ’” and move on in life to better pasturesπŸ˜ƒ

@suresh 555 That was funny
Mayank needs to grow a backbone and stop telling off gunjan.. he should've asked his mom to stop giving gunjan crap as now he is not marrying her (to her joy)
Originally posted by swagakevin2

well said..but please dont go too much and start bashing the character as it will be against IF..

I am not saying that the actor is bad - in fact I compliment him on playing the role of Mayank so perfectly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  So I am very well within IF guidelines!

I am talking about the character portrayed by the CVs who is being arrogant and not focussing on the issue between him and Gunjan.  He is worried about the little bruises his ego is suffering without understanding situations as they play out!
yep its fine..i was just saying πŸ˜›

True Mayank's character is gerat in that way but i can't tolerate his behaviour towrds gunjan
Originally posted by suresh555

I don't know why Gunjan acted so mahaan and made Shail and Rachna attend the idiot's wedding.

In fact I hope the CD is revealed soon and the entire family disown Mayank and the three witches (they can all move in with Charu's parents where Seema and Sangita are promoted to be the maids in Charu's household and Mayank can replace Charu's poodle)

Charu's poodle...love itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol these comments are hilarious but true 100%
OMG!!! all the comments are so awesome dat am in dilemma which comment to quote onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...am now speechless what to say, u guys have said it all...but one incident more i want to discuss wid u all, when mayank and all went for ladies sangeet ceremony and shail refused to come with family, mayank told shail that she has choosen gunjan over him as she is not coming wid him...AM SO PISSED OFF BY THIS COMMENT...i mean HEIGHT OF SELFISHNESS...doesn't he realizes that gunjan is all alone, no one is there for her and mayank THE ROTLU, as usual crying in front of shail to come with him...He didnt say once dat taiji u should be with gunjan, she need someone...HATE HATE HATE MAYANK😑😑😑
Originally posted by suresh555

Thanks guys :)

Waise bhi Charandas (Charu) had decided that she was going to tie up Mayavati (Mayank) around her little finger after the wedding. After giving him a doodh ka glass on the Suhaag raat, she will get a team of alien surgeons to replace Mayank's brain with Sati Savitri's brain, so when he wakes up, he believes that Charu is his pati parmeshwar and Seema is a demon who is after Charu's life (we can make Sangita as a dragon jispe Seema ki sawari hogi)

As Seema and Sangita are greedily drooling on the gifts and jewellery from Charandas jewellers, the police officers show up at the door. Charu shows up in her vampire costume along with her khooni wounds and tells the cops that Seema took all her jewellery and beat her up to get more. The gali ke musicians show up to symbolize Seema ki band bajao event as the cops are ready to take her to her jail ka singhasan. Seema does her "maar dala allah maar dala" dance and the cops agree to let her go if she gives all the jewellery (including her own) back to Charu. Greedy Charu decides to make hay while the sun shines and gets even Sangita's jewellery by telling the cops that Sangita also took her heera moti.

After the cops leave, Seema goes to Mayank to complain about Charu and finds Mayank in a Suhagan's costume waiting for her pati parmeshwar. Seema freaks out and decides to dive into Ganges to wash off her paaps (she also grabs Sangita to join her) After the dubki in Ganges they decide to take sanyaas on the mountains of Mars, in the ET and Jadoo's ashram

hilarious ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Suresr you comment is hilarious...brat2008 yours is even better πŸ˜†

Indeed..he cares for his mom happiness..and i hope he sticks with this idea because even if he learns the truth he should consider his mother's happiness and stick with charu!

we will give him an award then ......best beta