Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

WU: 19/12 - Lakhu tries to blame Miu

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

WU:   19/12/12  -  Lakhan accuses Meera of attempting to kill their elder brother

Brief update:

Meera tells Prithiv to not take her silence as weakness.  She will remember everything he did and get back at him.  This is just the calm before the storm.

Great father/daughter scene between Ramu and Sunerhi.  Really shows the love between the two.  We find out that Prabha feels that Ramdhari has not given her, her due of a husbandly love only the title of thakurian and home to live in.  She thinks that it is some sign from above with Sudha's frame breaking and then the omen with the rat falling in the milk during the shradh.

Lakhan sneaks papers out of the house in exchange for money from the guy from the city.  Meera catches him doing so and videotapes it with her camera.  Lakhu tries to blame Meera for attempting to kill their eldest brother as a way to deflect attention from himself.   Meera provides proof that Lakhan is covering up his own crime and is trying to divert attention by blaming her unjustly.

Detailed Update:

@ haveli:

Episode starts with Miu in deep thought wondering how she could be responsible for separating her parents 20 years ago.  Prithvi shows up and he starts taunting her again.  She says even knowing how much it would hurt me, you still lied to me and brought me here.  She vows to get back at him and says just because I am silent don't take that as a weakness.  Remember there is always a calm before the storm...

Sunheri's Room:

Cute scene/conversation between Ramu and Sunheri as he says goodnight to her.  Just then Miu is walking by and sees them.  He is about to kiss Sunheri on her forehead after tucking her in, when he notices Miu watching.  (Looking in his eyes it appears like he is feeling really bad (maybe even remorse) for Miu for witnessing the father/daughter scene)

Ramu's room:

Bhabi is talking to Prabha.  Ramu shows up, bhabi is about to leave but he stops her and says I have something to say to both of you.  He says he doesn't want Sunheri beti to know why Miu is here she is young and impressionable and may not understand.  If she does have any questions I am here to give her the answers.  Bhabi leaves.

Ramu gets ready to sleep and Prabha is about to rub his feet.  He stops her by saying she is the younger thakurian and that they have servants to do that.  She says you gave me a title of thakurian, a place in this haveli but not a place in your heart.  Then she asks about Sudha didi's picture as she noticed it was missing from the room.  He tells her the frame fell and broke and been sent to be fixed.  She repeats quietly to herself, it broke?  She says if you don't mind can I ask another question?  Ramu agrees and she asks do you think it is a sign that first her picture frame broke and then the rat fell in the milk during the shradh poja?  He says don't overthink things just go to sleep.

Scene changes to Lakhu (inside haveli and then just right outside the gates of the haveli):

Laku goes to meet the city guy that wanted to buy the land from the villagers but Ramdhari had denied helping him buy it.  He sneaks out of the house to give him the land papers that belong to the villagers ( I don't know why they have them instead of the villagers but I digress...) anyway Meera sees him sneaking out of the house (he had put pillows under a sheet to pretend he was sleeping, I still havent' figured out in such a big place why he doesn't sleep in a bedroom , πŸ˜†) anyway she follows him and records him with her phone taking money for exchange of the papers from that guy.  She was trying to get closer (i'm assuming to pick up sound and close up shots with her camera phone) but the gate creaks so she leaves from there.  Lakhu goes to see who was there, sees no one and comes back.  He suspects that someone has overheard them so takes the money quickly from the guy and goes in. 

back in haveli:

Miu is just inside hiding behind a pillar and Lakhu sees her and questions why she is there so late.   Miu says for no reason and runs from there.  Laku thinks to himself, for sure she heard us,  I will have to do something about it.

She goes up to her uncles room to hide out as she thinks she will be safe there because she believes that Laku suspects that she overheard them doing the deal.  The uncle wakes up and gets agitated seeing her again.  She tries to give him some water because he had started coughing but he starts choking when she did so.  She's about to leave from the room to get help when Laku shows up and tries to physically take her out of the room.  She tries to stop him and tells him to call a Dr. as his brother's health is getting worse.  He says first I need to take care of you and drags here from there. 

Miu starts shouting for help.  Lakhu has managed to drag her back downstairs but everyone has woke up because of Mui pleas for help.  Ramu stops Lakhan and says what is all this.  Miu answers first and tells him to quickly call a dr. as the man upstairs needs help.  Ramu calls Prithvi and asks him where he is (what is he a dr too now, πŸ˜†).  Everyone (except Lakhu and Miu) run upstairs to check on him.  It looks like Ramu's older brother was trying to get out of bed as he was half off of it.  (Perhaps he was trying to save Mui (kind of like when she first say him and he was saying Miu ko bachao)). 

They are wondering what could have given him another episode when they hear Lakhan shouting "tell me why you tried to kill my brother".  They all run back downstairs.  Ramu stops him again (by this time Prithvi is there too).  Anyway Laku says she's just trying to divert them all by saying call a dr.  The reason bhai is this way now is because she tried to choke him to death.  He saw it with his own eyes and now she's trying to cover up by saying call a dr.  Everyone is shocked to hear this.  Ramu is looking at Mui with a truly shocked expression.  Lakhan says, and when she saw me she started her drama saying help, help, call a dr.  Miu says he's lying.  I was trying to give him a drink of water but he started to choke so I tried to come outside and call you all.  Bhabi says "hey larki, what are you trying to say?  That our Lakhan is lying?"  She says yes he is lying because……...Lakhan interrupts her and carries on with his drama (hats off to such a great actor, I am truly impressed by Lakhan's acting (not the character but definitely by the actor)).   He says she tried to kill our older brother, tried to make our bhabi a widow...today this girl is a goner!  He is about to put a gun to her head and Ramu stops him yet again (I think I lost count how many times tonight).

Ramu says do you have something to say as he looks at Miu.  Meera in her own defence says: I didn't do anything of the sort, to cover up his own crimes he is trying to blame me.  He has gotten together with some guy and is trying to sell all the poor villagers land.  Everyone is shocked again (i'm sure they're thinking should we believe her?  πŸ˜†).  She goes on to say I saw him with my own eyes take the papers from the haveli and give it to that guy.   Lakhan says wow, what a tale she has come up with.  Do you have some proof to back up this tale???  She says yes I do!  (Everyone seems very surprised to hear this as I'm sure they believe Lakhu when he said that she has made all this up to save herself).  She pulls out her phone (the one Aakash gave her before leaving as her's is broke πŸ˜†) and shows Ramu the video.  (you should see the look on everyone's faces seeing Lakhu taking the money, looking around him to make sure no one is looking and even kissing the money - even Prithvi - I'm sure he's thinking to himself...she wasn't lying? πŸ˜†).

Lakhu tries to save himself.  He says, I'll tell you bhai nothing like this happened, she is lying!  This isn't what happened and says she's lying, believe me.  Ramu says I don't understand…. should I be sad or upset.  Someone I raised with the proper upbringing for all of these years could do this?  Ramu tells Prithvi to call the cops right away. πŸ˜² (Epi ends on everyones (except Miu's) shocked faces...)

Precap:

Lakhun is at Ramu's feet saying you don't have trust in me?  Ramu says if that is the case then let's go clear this up right now.  He goes to his room and open's the safe and takes out the folder that are supposed to contain the land papers.  Everyone is there (except Prabha who has been watching all these scene's from behind doors) and Ramu open's the folder and then looks between Lakhu and Meera..

(The way Ramu looked at Miu when he opened up the file... do you think it is a possibility that Lakhu cheated the guy by giving him different papers?  He was rushing him when he tried to check the validity of the papers by saying "don't you trust me?  If I say they are land papers then that is what they are. "    Or was he just in a rush not to get caught?" πŸ˜†).  Can' wait to find out tomorrow...

Hope you all liked the WU.  Sorry for any mistakes!  😊

Parm

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the update,
dont know why but i have a feeling that lakhan will not get caught, i think prabha  has brought the papers back or something like that ...

Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

thank you for the update,
dont know why but i have a feeling that lakhan will not get caught, i think prabha  has brought the papers back or something like that ...

Your welcome! 😊

Yeah, I have the same feeling.  Don't know if she will bring the papers back (although that might explain why she was more of an on looker doing all of these accusation) but I think there is a very big possibility that he will not be found out.  Could be that he gave the wrong papers in the first place (on purpose of course πŸ˜†).  It's hard to cover something like that up for long...especially if the other people who are supposed to have the papers were planning on building something on that land.
Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update. Have not seen the  episode yet.

Like  you have written in the post, Yes even I was wondering why Lakhu does  not sleep in a bedroom πŸ˜‰
Edited by devica - 11 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: devica

Thank you for the update. Have not seen the  episode yet.

Like  you have written in the post, Yes even I was wondering why Lakhu does  not sleep in a bedroom πŸ˜‰

Your welcome, and I'm glad you liked it. 😊

I've always wondered that too.  Maybe he's acting as the security guard for the haveli but if that's the case I think they need to hire someone else for the job! πŸ˜†
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for a detailed written update.
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blondiexzy

Thank you very much for a detailed written update.

Your most welcome! 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Parm for the fantastically written update . πŸ€—                                                                                    Loved the small  Mithvi part shown , Prithvi seems always eager to talk with Miu . πŸ˜†