Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Does Parvarrish play any role in forming Rapists? - Page 2

Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't help but say that parenting has a HUMONGOUS role to play. I'm not saying their parents are bad or evil or that they taught them to rape. I'm saying they didn't teach them NOT to rape. A child isn't BORN a rapist, he is made one, for at least 10 years, a parent can control what the child's principles are. If their parenting is good, no matter what happens, a child will not cross the line of hurting or torturing another human being, which is what a few of my friends taking psychology have told me. Peer pressure isn't an excuse for mutilating another human...I guess this incident just goes to show how weak parenting of illiterate parents is. These dogs never knew the value of a woman, and my guess is they don't know the value of their mothers or sisters either. They just know the value of their penis, and personally, cutting them off would be a minimum punishment that they should get. Not hanging, that's being too nice, especially considering how that poor girl is suffering so much right now, and so much more suffering is to come for her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Some people are born psychopaths.
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But yes indirectly it does have a connection to parenting... for example the points u gave us... " kids saw their father insulting their mother in front of them ..  Parents not telling their parents to respect girls./etc etc."  This does infect the children as they end up following what they see at home...their minds are then built that way!!!!

But my opinion is that all these rapists should be killed'. this way noone will dare do anything like this again

Edited by 100prabh - 11 years ago