Written update (19th December 2012)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

2day's written epi (19th Dec 2012):

Epi starts with Saahil who's taking Shivani out for a movie. She's asking: "howcome you suddently made plans 2 go 2 the cinema?" Saahil says: "when our baby is born we wont be able to go at least until he's 4 years. Bt Sandhya comes and in jealousy says : "wow how lucky.. Saahil doesn't need 2 work. He can live on his brothers earning. Ur kid will also b pampered as Saahil is n won't need 2 work. Shivani is upset bt Saahil tells her 2 ignore bhabhi.he adds: " lets go for the movie!" 
Bt Shivani says :"Sandhya is right Saahil. U need 2 work hard and earn ur own respect so that our kid will respect us. He agrees and says: "I'll become the best dad and husband !"Then he asks her to stop crying. 
While that Anoop is looking 4 Mansi bt Netra says she's busy in the kitchen n asks if he wants her 2 call her. He says:" yes please" . He's thinking what 2 hide so he can ask her to find it. There Mansi is still thinking of Anoop n Saahil's conversation abt that gal Anoop liked. When Mansi enters the room Anoop says I want to ask you abt somethng tht I cnt find bt she says I kept all your important papers, laptop and charger in ur bag. He says bt I cant find my handkerchief and she says I kept it same place I always do bt says I looked 4 it bt its not there. She looks 4 it all around n finds it under the bed cover. She asks if she can go n he says yes, but then asks her if she wants 2 join the club again. she says:" yes bt let me ask Shivani as she might need me". He says ok ask her. Again she is leaving when he reminds her abt a meeting in the afternoon .she says I do remember n then leaves.
There Shivani is still in bed bt notices that Saahil is not there.then she opens her eyes and sees he's ready early for work. He says jokingly that he is going to a movie .. then he smiles n says he is going to work so that shez proud of him. Buaji calls Saahil for breakfast as Anoop is waiting 4 him. She tells Shivani that she made an appointment with a gyna dr for her routine checkup. She nods. At the breakfast Bushan tells Anoop that I don't think any one would invest in our a certain project bt just then Saahil comes and says: "why not? They will .. we just need to convince them more."Sandiyaa is serving the breakfsat n is upset with Saahil's remark. Bhushan says its very easy 2 say thingz.. Hard 2 do them! Bt Saahil says with a gr8 confidence that giving up without trying is worst. He tells Anoop he will arrange a meeting with investors and convince them 2 invest in their project so that they'll gt only profit profit profit!!. Anoop says proudly: "good job Saahil as we had thought that project was a big loss". Bhushan isnt convinced and Saahil says this time I wont give you any reason to complain bhaiya. Shivani comes from behind hugs him n says :"yes and to me too". Saahil agrees happily. Sandhiya looks at Bushan with an upset look.. Shivani asks Anoop abt Mansi bt he says:" my wife doesnt have time to have breakfast with me" Shivani laughs n says:" are you complaining?" He smiles and nods. Shivani says I will call her r8 now. Shivani goes to Mansi's room and asks if she said" I love you" to Anoop. Mansi cuts her saying Im busy and these words cant be said just like that. Shivani tells her:" you are married and he wants 2 spend some time with you .what's wrong in saying? Mansi asks if Anoop said that.. Shivani says:" y would he want to take u 2 this meeting with him?. Can't u see it?" Mansi is still adamant so Shivani says: " I know something is wrong and ur worried abt something. Tell me!!" Mansi was about to tell her when Buaji comes and tells Shivani to get ready as it was time for the dr appointment. Mansi says:" go get ready.. we can talk later." At Shivani's parents house that Karan the lender comes and says he wants his money back n is very rude. He again says he will take their house if they dnt pay him in 15 days. Shivani and buaji are at the clinic. The dr is checking the reports and is tensed. She tells Shivani her pregnancy is very complicated and she needs rest. N advises her not take stress. Buaji promises she will take care of shivani. Epi ends.

Precap:
Anoop takes Mansi 2 a place and she asks where is he taking her. He tells just a second. then she sees the room all decorated with a table set for 2 and a red rose on the table! She asks why did you do all this alone . you should have asked 4 my help. He smiled n said:" if I had asked 4 your help it wouldn't b a surprise. She's sooo happy n smiles at him.
i thinkl shivani mioght have a miscarriage that will affect her relation with sahil and family really bad
Gaga00 don't you worry that is never going to happen!