DOTW -Reality Bites or Dreams Come True

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hello lovely forum members ๐Ÿค—
It is I here with your DOWT
Am very anxious to know what your take in the discussion is
so do comment and share your views.
I think we have all lost count at the number of romantic movies that we have seen throughout the years(nd if u do thats just freaky bt cool๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Its seems the problem is a reoccurring one with all romantic movies and sitcoms.The lead couple is madly in love with each other yet in the entire movie never together until the end.
Sometimes the main problem in their love story is due to the fact that either one of the leads is involved with someone else and the relationship has gone sour with the lead feeling nothing for that person
Many of us crib why can't she/he dump him/her ??Doesn't she/he see that y and z are meant to be ,then how the hell is x coming between them.
And we all dream of finding true love like the leads
bt have we ever wondered what its like to be in the heart broken position of this story??
So guys does reality bites and leaves u heart broken without true love or did ur dreams come true??
Do share if u have ever been in that heart wrecking situation or that seventh heaven dream.If neither is there any situation u can relate to??
How would u feel if u were in either positions??
Edited by Problem_Child - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I've never been in love so tbh I have no idea:p

However, if I was in this sort of situation then I'd think my dreams did come true and I will be heart broken obviously.
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 nicee 
am more happy that someone replied to this๐Ÿ˜†
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Never been in love.. So can't say with experience 

But I think reality bites.. Filmo ki tarah anth me (har bar) Saab kuch acha nahi hota
N I say this for others..

For me.. I jus don't undrstnd the concept of love๐Ÿ˜† (though I hv seen enough films n read books)
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well i hav never loved a person bt seen my frnds who r still in a love wid a guy who is hopeless so i guess reality is always painful n r dreamland is always perfect
So i prefer dreams ๐Ÿ˜†
I m kinda person who will love someone with full passion bt in return if i doesnt get the same i will never blame tht person n make a exit.
For u dee ๐Ÿ˜Ž Edited by hifzaa - 11 years ago
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dreams are far better than reality!! our stories were never just lke movies!! never ending. reality bites.