Posted: 11 years ago
First post in the forum...so heya guys! well,i just wanted to share my confusion with u guys...honestly i love the kid who plays ranvi n would never ever want him to leave the show ever,but really he doesn't look like a 13 year old kid,which he is supposed to be, after the leap...that's weird according to me...i mean,its not convincing at all..!! The CVs should have been more convincing esp at this thing..my mom was like, a kid grows up rapidly in every 6 months..!!! i was thinking n came to a conclusion...is it possible that after sometime,the CVs justify this by showing tht Ranvi has some medical problem n thts why he didn't have the growth...thoughts anyone???? Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
heya bidzie good to see yuh here after NBT...
ya i too thought is nt ranvi too supposed to grow..
yahan pey bhi aur show ki tarah leap kay baad bhi changes nahi dikhaya..
aab ye merey liye toh normal jaisa lagne laga hai...
ya cvs kno welll many viewers watch 4 lil ranvi aka bhavesh so they dint changed da character i hope so...

haan ranvi habing medical prob was too funny ๐Ÿคฃ
i get that bhavesh's popularity didn't let them bring someone else for ranvi, but if it is so, they should have brought bhavesh after the leap...jyada accha hota :) anyways this is just my thoughts..n nyways im loving ranvi n veera even more now..:) btw i'm still not over NBT :P waiting for its comeback..
ya i wud hab been more better agar bhavesh post leap aata..
yup m xcited 4 NBT 2...missing MM
Who cares?m more happy that they didn't change him.bavesh is the star of the show
Glad to see someone also raising this point. there is already a thread where this question has been raised...

Veera is grown but Ranvi remains same age?

Areey ki farak penda?? You did not notice any changes in his looks and attitude?? The way he was acting yesterday clearly show he has grown up.
 BTW I love Bhavesh as Ranvi and I do not mind him not growing๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Edited by _MagnificentM_ - 11 years ago
As I said, I LOVE Bhavesh as Ranvi, and would NEVER want him to leave the show! In fact, he's the sole reason I got into watching Veera! My topic is just to discuss the unconvincing factor in the script! Ah well, it would have been far better if Bhavesh was brought in the show after the leap! Honestly, I'm addicted to this show, and that's why I felt sorta bad when my mom was like, 'Tune bola tha ki tere fav show mein reality dikhaata hai, toh phir yeh kya hai?' That's why, I thought to make this post! ๐Ÿ˜Š

asked this same que long back to creatives of the show,if it is genuine id๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3342677

they ve to justify tat ranvijay has medical probs for growing,lets see

They didn't want to miss out on the little boy's talent so didn't replace him maybe. They made changes to his looks to pass him as teenager ๐Ÿ˜‰