LIVE Discussion Thread 72 : Updt Pg 17 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Delu says Imam likely to go out tomorrow!

WHY?? Isn;t he the Captain and safe??πŸ€“

in case he goes, who's gonna be the captain? will it be the one who stood at no. 2, who was it btw?

dont want imaam to go... want one of this sana and vishal duo to go...
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

OMG 72 threads πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I believe a century will be done by the time this show ends !!!

Na more than tht if Imam remains and returns to his hawaniyat.πŸ˜‰

Delu a few days back was saying either Sana or Vish will go as she was sitting with other ppl. Even for such a safe stuff she cannot give an honest reply.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by speedi

dellu on dieeettt omg
yeh diet kya hai,kaise karte hai??mujhe to pata hi nahiπŸ˜‰
Imam aint safe.. If he stays he will be the captain.. if he doesn't another captain would be elected..

what happened? did I miss anything important?

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

OMG 72 threads πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I believe a century will be done by the time this show ends !!!

it will surpass a century...
Vishal told the GMM  ke they are displayed as zoo animals to tourists and unpe 3000 PS ka ticket laga hai
Del is so bossy, sana ko hukam kar rahi hey, chalo utho, chai banao.

I wish Jo bhi jeete, Dhol na jeete. :(
Help plz.why so many live feed thread in forum???in which thread simplepurple is going to give the wu??thanks
My logic is Rajeev is the one who will be out!

Neither he could work out his relationship with Chelaram Delu, nor he could take on her even after Bakhtiyaar Saand lampooned him, Big Boss let him know of things said behind his back by Delu through his own brother (forget any housemate)...

Once he has proved that he neither has ability to work it out with Delu nor the spine to take on her, there is NOTHING more he adds to show!

Whats the point in having him on show now? He should be the one who should go out now!

aik update ka sawaal hai baba.